six

CASSIDY
Excitement runs through my veins and I'm instantly addicted to the warmth of his lips.

I feel Chris smiling into the kiss and I had to smile back, if I wasn't already.

We pull away at the same, both of us with a cheesy grin on our faces.

I grab his hand without saying anything and drag him to the pool, where luckily nobody was

We sit on the edge of the pool, our feet dangling in the water, the cold breeze prickling my skin. 

I look down at my hand, feeling a tingling sensation, to see Chris grazing my fingers with his.

I shakily grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together, smiling to myself.

We sit in a comfortable silence and I rest my head on his shoulder while he draws imaginary circles on my hand with his thumb.

"What?" I reply to Chris' random chuckle.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy." I hear him say while I close my eyes.

"Me too."

•••

My eyes flutter open as I look around the room, to find a sleeping Chris on the couch, enclosed in a blanket.

I confusedly get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I glance in the mirror to see myself wearing the same shorts and shirt I was wearing yesterday.

"Hey." I hear Chris huskily say ask I walk out of the bathroom, still baffled at the situation.

"What happened last night?" I yawn while he sits up.

"You fell asleep, so I just took you to my room because I didn't want to wake you up." He rubs his eyes and I smile a little bit.

"Well thank you kind sir, but Alexa is probably freaking out so I should probably go." I grab my purse and run my hand through my hair.

"I'll see you later." Chris says as I walk over to him to grab my phone charging on the floor beside him. As I stand up, I feel something pressed to my cheek. I look to my left to see Chris backing away from me with a big smirk on his face.

"Bye Chris." I close the door and go back to my room, biting my lip with a smile attached.

•••

"Cassidy where the hell were you?!" Alexa chides me as I walk in the door.

"I was in Chris' room because we were hanging out last night and I fell asle-" I say before getting cut off by Alexa.

"Oh so I suppose that you talked to Kalvin?" She questions. I look down without replying for my answer, "Cassidy if you won't talk to him I will. I'm happy that you're moving on from such a shitty guy but you need to tell Kalvin, before he finds out himself."

"I know, and I will." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Good."

thank you guys for all the reads <3