twenty one

CASSIDY

My eyes graze around the grey and white room, smiling tiredly.

My eyes move towards the left and I see a sleeping Chris, facing me softy snoring.

I shift my position so I'm laying on my right, all my attention going towards him. I smile a small smile, admiring his face.

"You're staring." I hear him speak up, eyes still closed.

"I'm gazing." I softy reply, trying not to break the quietness in the room, "Cassidy Wood. I like the sound of that."

My laughter fills the room and Chris soon joins in, opening his eyes fully. I snuggle up into him and he tightly but passionately wraps his arms around me, and presses a kiss to my smiling lips.

"C'mon let's get the day started." Chris mumbled in between pecks.

"I wanna stay in bed." I groan falling on my back.

"Works for me." He says before rolling on top of me and pretending to sleep.

"Chris!" I yell pushing against his shoulders trying to get him off. He stayed there and I stopped trying. He turns his head so it's no longer rested on my chest and he looks at me. We share a kiss while he's still on top of me.

"Alright, let's go." I smile to him. He climbs off me and we both get ready for the day.

"Ready to go?" We were in the kitchen eating breakfast after we were all set for the day.

"I'm ready." I reply grabbing his hand as we walk through our doors out into the world. Our world.

AND THATS THE END OF THE STORY GUYS!

i hope that you all enjoyed and i want to apologize a billion times for not updating and for this chapter being sO SHORT. my wifi is a bitch tbh. i really hope you liked this book! see you later :)