fifteen

CASSIDY
My lips let out a soft hum as my eyes slowly peel open.

I turn to my left side and glance at the empty room, then the clock.

Deciding that I needed food, I pull the covers off my cold body and get dressed to go to the buffet.

•••

I grab find an empty two person table and sat down, keeping my glare on my plate.

My head jerks up at the sound of laughter to see a couple, happy as ever.

I sarcastically laugh and return my gaze on my plate, wishing that annoying couple was me and Chris.

CHRIS

I see a familiar blonde sit a few tables in front of me, her back facing me.

I bite my lip in confusion, deciding if I should go and sit with her or not.

Before I make up my mind, she sits in front of me. I gaze into her eyes as she speaks

"Hey." She takes a small bite into a bagel, still locking eyes with mine.

"Hi." Is all I say before she swallows her food and grabs the back of my head, forcefully pressing my lips to hers.

My first instinct is to kiss back, so I do as the angel on my shoulder told me to do.

She quickly pulls away and after my eyes open, I see her storming away from the table, leaving me there dumbfounded.

probably the shortest chapter ever but it's 1am and i needed to update.