♡ Chapter 14 - Partition

A/n: Never thought it'd take me so long to write a smut scene... ALSO: I've made a few alterations on Chapter 11 (just some grammar mistakes and put the songs in their right place), so check it out if you want. xx

**************

Song: Breathe Me In - Laura Welsh

Louis' hand falls down.

"Come." He holds it out again and Harry takes it with no hesitation.

They circumambulate the table to sit back down on the most sheltered side of the capsule, where it was even hard for the other people on the Ferries to see them. Harry was afraid, he couldn't deny it, that Louis would go a little too far. Because the truth was that they were in public, at the reach of everyone's gaze.

"I need your blazer."

Harry takes it out and gives it to him without questioning. Looking out, he notices they were almost on top again and it was getting hotter by the minute in there.

Before doing anything with it Louis puts his hand on his leg, running his fingers from side to side as he catches his lost gaze for himself.

"Do you trust me?"

Harry stares down at the fidgety hand on him and when he looks up he finds safety in his unblinking eyes.

"Yes."

Next thing Louis is on his knees, crouching down under the table where he sat down.

He won't.

"We have to be sneaky." Louis begins, fingers running up his legs from his ankles to his outer thighs. "And quick."

Harry had a bad feeling about where his hands were going to end up. Yet, there was something out of this world about having Louis so submissively bowed down before him, ready to pleasure him. Usually he was the one doing that, but he would be lying if he said receiving wasn't even better.

"Lay it over me." Louis orders as he unbuttons his pants, eyes still on him.

"What?"

Harry couldn't rationalize what was happening anymore. This was all new to him. He felt frightened and thrilled and uneasy all at once.

"Your blazer. Cover me with it."

Oh God.

Reaching out, Harry does his best to cover Louis' body with it, but his head was still showing. The sight was hilarious but, at the same time, insanely erotic regarding they were in plain sight.

"All I ask of you is to keep your hands on the blazer and a straight face. Eat the truffles. They might help you to stay quiet."

Eat? How?!