✨ HIATUS ✨

Hello, everyone.

As you could already tell by the title I'm doing a (small) hiatus.

The reasons for said hiatus are (from order of importance):

- I am currently focused on getting a job (I just passed the first interview and am waiting to go to the second and final one this week) because I am low on money and want to keep saving extra cash for stuff I need in the future.

- I've been having a terrible writer's block and lack of motivation to resume writing this next chapter, because it's going to be very long, a lot of important things are going down and I just need to be inspired for it to turn out the way I want it.

- The main reason of my lack of inspiration and motivation to resume this story right now (except for my momentary anxiety and inner struggles) is because, as I've announced on my last chapter, I had this idea for a new book that I 100% wanted to develop and I've started working on it. It's the 70's A.U I've mentioned, and I hope and want it to be a wise, complex book that will gain much more notoriety than Satyriasis and, hopefully, out of the fandom as well. Also, I know a lot of you love this book even though it's not finished yet, but the nearly zero comments and drastic decrease of views on the last chapter made me feel very low about all my work so far on this book and like most of you gave up reading it because it sucks. I get lovely messages, specially on AO3, from time to time, but sometimes it's not enough.

- Plus, despite loving writing and it being on of my main hobbies, it's not my life. I have to start focusing a bit more on my future and career and getting my driver license to go somewhere with my life in case I never make it as a writer - it's a passion, not my dream career.

And that's why I'm doing an hiatus - it will last up to a month. Although I do slow updates, I still felt like I had to notify you guys not to expect the update within a few days because it's very likely not going to happen.

All said, I truly hope you understand my reasons and have some sympathy because I am not a machine, I am an actual person behind your screen.

Thank you so much.

As always, all the love. Xx

J.S

(enjoy this beautiful Larry manip while I'm gone)