Chapter 21 - The Morning Pt. II

A/n: As one of you once requested: Long, thick, hard... the whole lot.

P.S: If you guys are into those smutty larry accounts on twitter I suggest you follow new my account - @larrynutshard . I've had one for two years, which had +2K followers and was growing by the day, but I was hacked by another smut account @ 28hardlarry , who stole it from me and my co-owners, changed password and deleted our posts and associated email so we couldn't get it back. She even changed our username - they're now @ accsmutlarry. In case you already followed them, I beg of you to kindly unfollow and report it. She's currently laughing at my face with my 2 year of posts and 2K followers for herself. If she could so easily hack my account, she can also hack one of yours and steal your information and posts. Go report them now, and please do not tag my new account. Thank you.

*********************

Louis takes him upstairs, securing his hand in a safe, not-too-tight grip. They travel through the hallway and intersect on the opposite branch to his bedroom and the bathroom. There were a few doors along the way but a specific one stood out to him. It had a small, steel safe box sustained on the wall right next to the tall door.

Louis lets go of his hand to insert the security digits and open it. Through the corner of his eye, Harry saw a silver key - longer than the standard - was the only thing kept locked inside of it. Louis grabs it and shuts the safe box again. And it made sense. If someone who didn't know about that part of him, accidentally or by curiosity, happened to open that door they'd never look at him the same way.

"You're aware of what's waiting behind this door, aren't you?" Louis says, jiggling the key on his hands, but his eyes could pierce his like a cannonball.

"Mhm."

Taking Harry's hand again, Louis inserts the key on the lock, but doesn't turn it.

"Okay. Ready?" He asks and waits for Harry's permission.

Harry could only resume his words to little nods of certainty, such the mix of emotions. He was a bit scared, he wouldn't lie, of the possibility of finding some disturbed things in there. But, above it all, there was the thrill of finally going to see Louis' playroom and he couldn't get away from that.

"Harry, I need your spoken consent." Louis says in a tone verging admonishing.

Nervous, Harry intertwines his fingers on Louis', and suddenly he feels steady again.

"I'm ready."

Louis unlocks the door and takes a step back as he lets go of his hand, allowing him to go first. Sighing, Harry walks in and the dim, warm lights of the room light up in a careful apology. It smelled of an old, woody, fresh fragrance with a faded hint of vanilla and...