fourteen; American Idol

I. Love. American. Idol. 

So this really isn't a rant, but ANYWAYS...

Well I guess it is. It's a rant about the later ones I guess.

anywho;

I used to kind of hate it. After Paula left, everything got kind of bad (except for the episode where Ellen was in it). So, I stopped watching. It was like... not worth my time. It wasn't entertaining. At. All. 

SO this year I was like; oh what the heck the only show I'm waiting for is TWD and that only comes on on Sundays (boohoo) so might as well.

AND NOW I LOVE IT.

I love Harry Connick Jr.(he's my favorite). He's like the male/adult version of me. #spiritanimal

I love Jennifer Lopez. She's so sweet and gorgeous omg.

I love Keith Urban. Australian. Singer. It doesn't get any better.

 It's like the perfect gang...

I love how Straight-forward Harry is. He cuts to the chase, and tells them how it actually is.

J-Lo is great. She's gorgeous, and helps the contestants feel a bit less nervous.

Keith is like in-between. He'll tell you how it is, but with sugar coating. 

ANYWAYS I JUST LOVE THE SHOW A LOT A LOT. AND THIS EPISODE ADAM LAMBERT AND CHRIST DAUGHTRY ARE GOING TO BE ON AND I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH. I REMEMBER BEING A TINY, CHUBBY CHILD AND RIGHT BEFORE BED SAYING "don't forget to vote for the bald one!" (Chris D.) SO I'M SO EXCITED AND I ADSDFFHJKL.

okay i HAVE TO GO MY MOM IS MAKING ME DO WORK.

more rants or whatever this was... to come. xoxo