nine; too showy

I think everyone knows at least ONE person that shows... a bit too much skin, or they wear so much makeup that they look like a barbie doll.

Ew. 

I know someone that wears so much makeup, you can see all the bronzer that just stops on her chin. My dance teacher constantly makes teases her so that's pretty funny (and mean). I am all for Feminists and doing what you want to do for yourself, if it makes you feel beautiful. Maybe I'm just jealous lol

I personally don't wear makeup, I don't know why. I just never have touched it besides Performances. It makes me feel like I have a mask on, or something and it makes me self conscious. But then again, I'm extremely self conscious about my skin.

EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS GREAT IN IT BUT ON ME IT'S LIKE YOU CAN SEE ALL OF MY IMPERFECTIONS. THE SHINY PARTS ON MY FACE, THE DRY SPOTS, THE BLEMISHES. Is it just me? Yes? Alright... 

Oh and the people who dress like Regina George and the Plastics to get attention. WELL, it's working. I'm talking about you aren't it?  I mean, the leather skirts aren't helping your case, honey. If I were a guy, I think it would be gross and inappropriate. I know some people like to dress like that, and that's cool. Great. You're happy. But it makes me sad when it's just people going through a 'phase' because it's kind of like they're... I don't know never mind. 

BUT IT'S TOO SHOWY. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BUTT HANGING OUT OF YOUR SKIRT, IT'S GROSS. "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!" 

That's my new Broadway Musical. Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me. L O L I'm so funny. If you know where that's from, I love you. 

more rants to come. xoxo