eighty; APOLOGIES

Hello WONDERFUL people!! So sorry this is so late. I've been swamped!! I just wanted to talk about a couple of things :)

1. I want to SINCERELY apologize for Chapter 9 of this story, titled "too showy". No one has really said anything, but It's been eating away at me. Ever since feminism has become a great big thing, I felt that it was very rude, selfish, and inconsiderate of me. I most certainly think that EVERYONE should wear whatever the hell they want to because it's your own body and you should rock it. BUT I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THE AIR AND APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I FELT BAD.

2. The other day I went to our city's famous ice cream place (Ted Drewe's) and I ordered a BIG APPLE concrete which was SUPPOSE to have apple pie filling and vanilla ice cream. I didn't really want it but they RUSHED ME I FELT RUSHED AND I PANICKED. SO the lady didn't say anything and made my concrete, but she kept announcing a concrete called "Great Pumpkin" and looking at me ???. And then she said "Big apple"!! AND SHE GAVE ME THE GREAT PUMPKIN. THAT IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. I was just sad that she DIDN'T TELL ME that it wasn't going to be apple. I'm even more sad that it was good. AND THAT'S THE DAY I FOUND OUT I WAS DAIRY INTOLERANT. *gasps erupt from crowd*.

AS USUAL...

more rants to come. xox :)