seventy-nine; social anxiety

Hi, my name is Gabriela and I have Social Anxiety. And it's not fun. 

I was always called the "talkative" one because apparently they think it's funny but I'm only talkative with my closest friends. I get really uncomfortable in groups of more than 3 people and if I'm out somewhere with people I start to get really tired and irritable after about 2 hours. I'm an introvert too, which TOTALLY helps.. that was sarcasm btw.

One of my best friends invited me to go see a movie with him and I said yes. After I said yes he told me how many more people were going to be there... 5. 5 people I didn't know, all wanting to talk at the same time and be loud obnoxious normal teens. I was kind of agitated to begin with,  but I knew it was a better option than staying at home all day with guests for the weekend.

Just as we were about to leave; I was grabbing my shoes, thinking too much about it. My stomach tied into knots. I felt like throwing up. I started crying, I didn't want to go at all. I walked down the steps, ready, but my mom noticed something off and helped me. She decided to make 'plans' with our guests so I couldnt go, which I was ever so grateful for. Some people think I'm being rude or that I'm just blowing them off. But, whatya gonna do? 4 of my friends know of my ANXIOUS STATE I'm occasionally in.  I just think too much and get carried away and it scares me out of things. Cute. 

OKAY I FEEL A LOT BETTER. I REALLY WANTED TO TELL SOMEONE. 

more rants to come. xox