sixty-four; third grade me

I was in third grade. My mom helped me make a blog. I had a blog. I was the best dang writer EVER and I should win an award. (that was total sarcasm). Let me just share with you a few of the blog posts from 9 year old me. No corrections. I'm simply copying and pasting from the blog.  

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

being a girl is fun.you get to wear dresses and makeup and have your hair sparkly and pretty.you get to wear earrings.it's a girls life.but here are some tips on boys.if you want to talk to a boy you have to talk about stuff. For example talk about legos and video games and t.v. shows they like. Iron Man, Batman or Spiderman. Oh and talk about Mario for wii and Nintendo. Boys love that. Well that's all on boys, see you at school. Love Gabby

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey it's me gabby and i just had a rough time with my cousin.But when i got onmy blog i felt happy to see all the people who is on it. it is just so much fun to have a blog.So thank you so much for being a member and thanks making my day a lot shinier.So thanks agin.bye.xoxoxo!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Guess what ,I just got back from Disney world .I loved it!!So cool.Now everybody needs to go to Disney world.It makes you feel like such little kid.I love the little princesses.My favorite princess is Cinderella.Well I tell you more later.Bye 

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!It is cold outside.I am inside right now and my feet feel like icebergs.So i can't believse it is only 17 days till chrismas.You know what I want?A littlest pet shop case that has all of the pets in it and a nintendo DS.I.What do you want for chrismas?An i phone?A laptop thats blue or pink?What is it?Please tell me and I will look at what you want for chrismas on the comments.BYe1Bye!Merry Christmas everybdy on here! 

WE CAN'T FORGET THAT BIO:

I am a girl who is kind to others and loves to sing, read, and dance. I like to play soccer and i am interested in CERTAIN boys. ;)

I'm trying not to die right now. Oh my gosh. Well... I've literally shared everything with you. There's 3rd grade, marshmallow me. I was sooooo cool, right?? I feel like 3rd grade me would be scared of the me now. Oh whale.