seventy-three; movie chaperone

Oh my gosh I'm SO sorry that I haven't been on in in so long. It feels like it's been an eternity, but I'm finally back. Nutcracker's over, school's out for the year; I'm finally ready to start getting back into the writing mood. 

I thought I'd start off again by writing in Fifty Shades of No; unfiltered and one of my favorites to work on. I love the freedom I have. Today I actually need advice for something my friend and I like to call: Operation Cobra. I totally stole that from Once Upon A Time... deal with it. 

One of my best friends is a guy, totally not weird because fyi; the opposite sexes can be friends. Well anyway; That Disney movie Into The Woods is coming out and no one wanted to see it with me so I asked one of my dance friends and the boy to come with my sister and I. We're all really good friends so it works out. They both said yes, but the boy said his mom wanted to come to. What?

 This isn't a DATE. It's a musical. It's with 2 other girls. Dates are gross. No. 

So, I told my dance friend and she's really nervous because it'll be awkward because we both know the only reason she's going is to chaperone since his mom thinks both of us like him. 

What am I gonna do? *cries* 

olay! more rants to come. xx.