♠Chapter Four♠

Chapter Four: Mission

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

Sigh...

Another mission for another day. Well.... This is going to be my first mission as an avenger so... This is going to be interesting.  

The team already went to the mission. Bruce I was the only ones left in the house so... Yeah. Bruce was busy experimenting. Hey, The Hulk needs to rest too you know.

The mission was to arrest and get answers from Hydra. That's why they are going to England. To take over a Hydra facility. I'm a bit worried for them.

I took my Computer, mouse, earpiece and walked out of my room. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

It was currently afternoon, The guys' took of early in the morning cause It'll take a few hours to get to England.

I placed my computer on my lap and placed the earpiece on my ear. I opened the computer and hacked at the camera's of the secret Hydra facility.

I saw the Hydra lab, The Halls, Outside the facility and the place where they hide the people they experiment. I already my throat a bit and adjusted my earpiece.

"Hello? Does anybody copy?" I asked. "We copy." Steve, Natasha and Clint say in unison. My eyebrows frowned in confusion. "Copy." Tony's voice said. I sighed in relief.

I thought something bad happened to him...

"I copy." A sly flirtatious voice said. I chuckled softly.

Loki

"Good. I already hacked the cameras of the Hydra secret facility. Where are you now anyways?" I asked looking at the cameras to see if they have entered. "We're here outside of the facility." Steve said. 

I switched looked at the cameras and finally saw them. "I see you. Hold on." I said and started on hacking the door. After a few seconds I heard the door click. "Ok. You can go in. No guards are there." I said.

I saw all of them enter the facility. "Guys.... Where's Loki?" I asked. I saw all of their eyes widened. "Where is Loki?" Natasha said. I looked at the cameras and saw Loki at the halls beating all of the guards. "Loki's at the halls. He's taking the guards down." I said.

"Shit." I heard Clint murmur. "Clint. No cussing." I said. "Sorry." He whispered. "Now, you guys can go to the halls. Go before Loki can kill someone." I said panicking a bit.

All of them ran to the halls and stopped Loki before he can beat another guard. "Loki. Remember? We all need to Stick around." Steve said.

"Yea reindeer games. Stick to the program." Tony said. I giggled. "Ok guys. Head North, Silver door. That's were the lab is." I said. All of them started to go North.

When Steve saw a silver door, He was about to punch their way in when Tony suddenly hit it with his suit. All of the team looked at him with "What?" Tony asked sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

Then I closed my eyes and heard gunshots, gunshots, gunshots. But no one died. They just all got wounded. I saw more S.H.I.E.L.D Agent enter the lab and took the injured scientists.

But I also saw Hydra Agents enter. "Guys. Be careful. Hydra Agents are in their way to that lab." I said. All of them went out and ran to the halls.

"Wait. Your mission is not done yet. There's this place where they hide the people they experiment. It's straight north and then turn left, until you see a steel door." I said.

They all looked at the camera and nodded. Well... Except for Tony.... And Loki.

"Where in the worlds is Loki?" I whispered to myself. I looked at the cameras but I don't see any signs of Loki. I was about to tell the guys when suddenly...

"Hello dear." A sly voice said behind me. I looked behind and saw Loki. I placed my hand to my chest and said, "Goodness Loki. You almost gave me a heart attack there."

He smiled and sat beside me. "Aren't you supposed to be there helping them?" Loki said. "I could ask you the same thing." I replied and looked at him.

"Y/n, who are you talking to?" Natasha asked. I looked at Loki who was giving me a smirk. "Loki. He's in the tower. With me." I answered honestly.

"What!?!?!?" Athena and Catty asked, panicking a bit. "Y/n, there's a gun under the sofa. If he trues to hurt you, don't think twice and shoot him." Clint stated.

I chuckled. "Don't worry Clint. Just do your mission." I said. "Why didn't you lie?" Loki asked. I looked at him and sighed.

"Do I look like I could lie?" I asked. He just grinned. I just shrugged it off. I looked at the camera and saw them telling the people to follow the S.H.I.E.L.D Agents.

They must be doing that so that they would be sure that they're safe.

Once they were done telling all the people, some Hydra Agents tried to shoot them. Then that was where the fight scene began to start.

As soon as they were done fighting, they looked at the camera. I smiled. "Mission Accomplished." I said. They all smiled in return. Steve saluted while the others smirked.

Only Tony had an Unemotional face.

"Let's go guys. We need to go home." Tony said, walking away. The others just shrugged and walked outside.

Then there was the akward silence filling the air.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Loki secretly stealing glances from Y/n ~°~

A few hours passed and the elevator gave a 'Ding' and the team went in. Steve and Clint hugged me and whispered, "Did he hurt you?"

I chuckled and answered no. They nodded and went to their rooms with a sigh of exhaustion. Next Natasha hugged me and said, "Good Job."

"G.G to you too." I replied. She just laughed and went to her room to get some sleep. Athena and Catty pounced on me and squealed.

"Good job for the first day." They both said. "It's not like It's my first time doing it." I replied. "Now go. Get some sleep. It's a long day." I suggested. They nodded and went to their beds with a yawn.

Thor just patted me in the shoulder and gave me a smile. I nodded and smiled back.

I went to my room not wanting for Tony to give any mean comments to me. As I arrived at my room, I saw Loki sitting down on my bed. "Good sire, If I may ask, what are you here for?" I said with a British accent and bowing down.

He chuckled. "I just wanted to see you." He replied. He already has a British accent. So... He doesn't really need to pretend.

"Ok then. Can you spare me some time to get my sleep? I'm full exhausted." I asked taking my brush. He nodded and went out of my room. But not without giving one flirty wink.

I just smiled and started to brush my hair, when I was done, I laid on my bed, closed my lamp and closed my eyes. Letting the dream world take over me.

A/n: Hello guys! How are you? At last! Summer! I accidentally broke my foot. Sigh. Clumsy me. Anyways, Hope you liked this chapter! Please Vote and Comment! See you at the next chapter! Byetzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!