♠Chapter Thirty♠

Warning: This chapter contains gore (blood and others). If you don't like gore, please don't read this or skip to the next chapter.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

Chapter Thirty: Wrong Decision

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

CATTY

When we arrived at Y/n's room, the four of us had a nice chat about what's happening to each other's life. During the chat, Ren asked to excuse herself.

"That's horrible! I knew there was something wrong with those boys! I knew it!" Ren exclaimed. "We should've known." Athena stated.

"Ugm, excuse me guys. I need to go to the bathroom. You know..." Ren said. "Oh! Ok. Go ahead." I replied and Ren ran to Y/n's bathroom and closed the door.

"We need to make sure that Ren stays in this room this whole day. We don't know what might happen if she goes out! Sigyn might use her for revenge!" Y/n suggested.

Athena and I nodded in agreement. "You're right. The three of us will make sure that she doesn't go out of this room." I replied. "What if, we lock her in the bathroom!" Athena exclaimed.

Y/n and I looked at her like she was insane. "We can't lock her in the bathroom Athena. She might freak out. She's claustrophobic remember?" Y/n said.

"Oh, right. Forgot about that. Let's just... Not let her go out. Yeah. That's a great idea." Athena replied akwardly. It was quiet for a few minutes until Ren came out of the bathroom.

"What'd I miss?" She asked. "Nothing. We were just thinking about playing truth or dare!" I lied. "Yes! That's a great idea! Let's play truth or dare!" She exclaimed.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Author wanting to make summer last for a few more months ~°~

After a few hours of playing truth or dare, we noticed that it was already dark and Ren needs to go to the airport before she misses her flight.

"Guys, thank you so much for the talk today, I loved it. Sadly, I need to go home. I'll see you guys soon." Renna said and kissed our cheeks.

"Stay safe Ren." I said. She nodded and walked out of my room. "Wait, Ren forgot her bag!" I said, holding Ren's bag in her hand.

"Let's give it back to her then." Athena said and took the bag from me. The two of us went to the living room and was horrified on what we saw. It was Sigyn holding a knife with blood on it.

What broke my heart was to see Ren on the floor with her stomach bleeding. Athena dropped Ren's bag, fell on the floor and sobbed rapidly. When she looked up her eyes were pink and had a design on it.

 When she looked up her eyes were pink and had a design on it