♠Chapter Thirty-Three♠

Chapter Thirty-Three: Let's Talk

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Y/n, snowflake wake up. It's time for you to wake up." A voice waked me up. I opened my eyes and saw my mother smiling at me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Can I bring the mask?" I asked, my voice cracking. She laughed and cupped my face. "It's yours remember?" She replied.

I smiled and nodded. "Where's Athena and Catty?" I asked, noticing that they're nowhere to be found. "Catty went back to the tower while Athena is waiting for you at the dining room." She replied.

"Why?" I asked. "She'll tell you later." She answered. I nodded and stood up, stretching my arms. "Can I take a bath first?" I asked one last time.

"Go ahead. Take a bath, but make sure the water doesn't freeze." She joked and left my room. I chuckled and kissed her cold cheek before going to the bathroom.

After 10-15 minutes of taking a bath, I was just covered in a towel when my mother entered my room again. I turned around and blushed.

"Mom, I'm naked." I mumbled. She laughed and went behind me. "I'm your mother. You don't have to be shy. Perhaps, you have a towel around you. You're definitely not naked." She said.

I looked at her and smiled. "Why are you here for may I ask?" I asked. "I want you to wear this." She replied, giving a gown-like dress. I looked at her in confusion.

"As I said, Athena will explain everything later." She whispered. I nodded and she left my room. I took the dress and examine it. It had long sleeves and had a cyan color.

 It had long sleeves and had a cyan color

I wore it and placed my mask hidden on the dress. I walked to the dining room and saw Athena wearing a light pink dress which had long sleeves too.

 I walked to the dining room and saw Athena wearing a light pink dress which had long sleeves too