Ein~ ♡♡♡♡

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(F/N): friend's name
(F/CL): favorite club

Thank you.
_______________________________

  After.. 'the incident' I didn't want to go to the park until Travis understands that I'm not his and he can't do whatever he pleases to me.. so Ein would visit me if I didn't leave my house. I got ready because Ein was gonna take me to the mall to make me feel better.

>~<♡Ein's P.O.V♡>~< (ohhhh~!!!)

I felt bad for (Y/N), she didn't deserve that. I got ready for our 'date'? I mean I wouldn't call it a date.. more like a cheering (Y/N) up time. I wanted to see her smile again.. I miss her smile.. I swear I will murder Travis IF I have too. I got dressed and went downstairs, grabbing my wallet, and going out the door. I got in my car and drove to (Y/N)'s house.

I got out the car and knocked on the door. To my surprise it was (Y/N)'s mom.

  "H-hi! I'm Ein! (Y/N)'s first friend!", I said.

She clasped her hands together and smiled.

  "Awww it's nice to meet you Mr.Ein! Im (M/N)!", she said ((M/N): Mom's name. <-- for people who don't know what it means)

  "Well is uh... a pleasure to meet you Ms.(L/N) is (Y/N) ready..?", I ask.

She nodded and called (Y/N) down. She came down in a white shirt, blue jeans that fit her so well, her hair in a nice and neat bun, (unless you chose short hair for your character than ignore that.) and with some combat boots.

  I smiled and held out my hand. She grasped it and walked out with me to my car. I opened the  passenger side and let her get in, I then closed the door and got to the driver side. I got in and started driving towards the mall.

"You okay?", I ask.

  "Yea.. much better than when it happened.", she says.

  "Good.. I care about you (Y/N), like a lot.", I said blushing.

  She smiles,' Ah.. her smile.. so beautiful.. I love her so much. She's beautiful, smart, funny, artistic, and the best person and Alpha I've ever met..', I thought. We made it to the mall and got inside. I held her hand, I wanted to make sure she stayed near my side.. maybe in the future she'll be by my side.. for everything.. we got to a book store, I decided I could get her a new sketch book if she ran out of space in the one she's drawing now. Then, we were gonna get some sweets! I was also gonna get her a plushie without her knowing. I got a (F/A) plushie and bought it. ((F/A): favorite animal.) I kept it in the bag, I was gonna give it to her later so I decided to take her to the sweet shop. I let her pick any sweet she wanted, she picked (F/S) and I picked a doughnut since I didn't want to pick anything to big.. this day is only about (Y/N). ((F/S): favorite sweet.) I smiled as she ate her dessert, we were in HotTopic picking out some things for her. A lot of anime, I chuckled. 'Nerd' i thought. We left the mall and I passed her the bag with the plushie. She smiled and hugged me, we got in the car and I dropped her off at home. Before I left, she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me. Then we both heard loud fangirling from inside.

  "Well, mom's gonna pester me with questions.. heh.", she said. I smiled and kissed her again.

"Love you.", I said.

"Love you too.", she said, walking to the front door. She turned back and winked at me. I blushed and drove home, I got in the house and went upstairs. I took a shower, got in my boxers and laid in bed. '(Y/N)~', I thought.

<~ (Y/N)'s P.O.V.~>

  I was sitting on the couch getting pestered by questions but after a while mom gave up from lack of breath and went to bed. I went to my room, got changed and went to bed. 'Ein~', I thought.

I snuggled into my plushie and fell asleep.

_______________________________
I'm working so hard it's like 2:20 and I'm still awake.

761 words.
_______________________________