R.I.P.

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(F/N): friend's name
(F/CL): favorite club
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________

Last time on ♡My WereWolf♡: "I'm Ein, her boyfrien-", he said until bullets were fired.

"EIN!!", I screamed.

Now back to the story.
_______________________________

  Ein's dead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Actually he's fine, the men were shot buy the police. I fell but instead of hitting the ground, I landed in Ein's arm.

"Ein!", I sat up and hugged him,"You're alive!", I exclaimed.

"Of course.. I knew I should've called the police.. so I disappeared for a second to call them..", he said.

I hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

"Shhhh...", he shushed me," It's okay baby...".

"Alpha are you okay!?", Dottie asked.

"I'm fine.. I'm just glad Ein called the police...", I said. She nodded her head and walked away.

Ms.Irene looked at me and then looked at everybody else,"You guys will be out of school for a while with the events that has happened here..", she said.

Ein picked me up, looked at Irene and nodded his head. He walked back to my house. Mom ran outside and hugged me. "I heard what happen and I'm so glad you're okay!!", She hugged me close. I hugged back,"I'm glad you're safe mom..", I said.

Ein smiled and brung me inside, he sat me on the couch and snuggled into me. I grabbed the remote and put on some youtube. (Lol) We watched some Kittydoesminecraft. Mom made popcorn and decided to watch with us. She's a pretty cool mom, we laughed to how funny Kitty's Minecraft video was.

\-hours later-/

Mom went upstairs to sleep, so Ein and I fell asleep on the couch since we kept watching tv, youtube, and Netflix. Ein was under me, meaning I was resting my head on his chest. After a while, we both woke up and started talking about our weeks off.

"So when you feel better you wanna go on a second date..?", he asks. I nod and look at him, I look at him and crawl a bit up. I stare deeply into his eyes and kissed him deeply. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my hips. We broke apart and looked at each other,"I love you!", we both said at the same time. I smiled and kissed him again, breaking apart quickly. I smiled and went back to sleep.

_______________________________

Ein's not dead!!

433 words.

Goodbye!!!