Shock. Zane's Crush????!

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(F/N): friend's name
(F/CL): favorite club
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________

I lost him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOST MY (F/A) PLUSHIE!!! Ein gave me that to make me feel better!! Nooooooooooo!! I cried in my pillow. Ein came in and saw me,"Hey what's wrong..?", he asked. I looked at him," I-I lost the plushie you gave me!", I cried. He looks around, and looks for the plushie.

  "It's useless... I looked everywhere..", I cried more. He put something on my back and I looked behind me and saw my plushie!! "How?!", I exclaimed.

  "Under your bed.", he shrugs.

  I cheered and hugged him, he smiled and saw Maggie. "Who's this little girl~?", he asked.

  "Oh! That's Maggie she's a dog my mom got!", I answered.

  Maggie wagged her tail in excitement.

  After a while, Ein left and I put Maggie on a leash. (Hah she barely let's me walk her if mom isn't with her lol.) I walked her around the block and saw the Ro'Meave's house. I got to the door and Zane answered. "Hey Zane! Can I come in...?", I asked. He nodded and let me in, I took off Maggie's leash and let her walk around.

  "So nobody's home..?", I asked.

  He nodded,"Yea they went out and I wasn't in the mood so I stayed back.", he said. He shyly looked at me and turned on My Little Horsies.

"I need to talk to you..", he said.

  "Yea sure.. What is it..?", I asked.

  "I have a friend who likes two people, and he doesn't know who to choose...", he said.

  "Is it you..?", I asked. He blushed and nodded, he looked at me and smiled under his mask.

"Who are they..?", I asked.

"Travis and Kawaii- chan...", he said blushing as he said their names. "Well, I'll give you time on who you want to pick because they both have crushes on you too...  and I'll help you.. even if I hate Travis...", I said. (A/N: Travis gave up on (Y/N) and moved on.)

He nodded and sat down, watching My Little Horsies. I sent Maggie out back to go pee and when she came back I sat her on the couch with me and Zane.

_______________________________

(I'm gonna need your help people. I know some people ship either Zanvis, Zane-Chan, (or both?) Well, you guys get to pick!!! Who do you want Zane to be with?! Travis or Kawaii-Chan? If you want I'll even make them kinda battle some way to win Zane's love for it and then let him choose! But if you don't ship that choose who you want Zane to get with! Get excited!)

487 words!

Goodnight people!