Double date?!

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(F/N): friend's name
(F/CL): favorite club
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
(F/IF): favorite Icecream flavor
Thank you!
_______________________________

I woke up and saw Ein on the ground snoring, I giggled and smiled. I checked my phone and saw new messages from Zane. (I was writing this in the bathroom lol.)

-Thanks for agreeing to the double date!!-

Wait what? Double date that I didn't agree to? I looked at Ein and saw that he just woke up,"Good morning!", he said.

"You uh.. answered my text from Zane huh??", I glared at him. He looked away and nodded, I smiled and lightly bonked his head.

I got upstairs to take a shower and change into a short plaid shirt and jeans. I went downstairs and saw Ein dressed in a tank top and jeans. I smiled and knew that he quickly ran home to change, I grabbed his hand and started walking to Zane's house.

I knocked on the door and saw a half naked Travis. He smiled and let us in.  Zane came down in a hoodie and shorts. Travis went upstairs to change also, he came back down in a green hoodie and jeans. They both had tank tops just in case it got hot, we started walking and talking.

"I think it's cute how you two are together!", I exclaimed. I had my sketchbook so if I wanted to draw then I could,"Thanks!! I think you and Ein are adorable also!", Travis said.

   I smiled, we made it to the Icecream place and got inside. We all ordered, Zane got Vanilla, Travis got Chocolate chip, Ein got strawberry, and I got (F/IF) (favorite Icecream flavor.) We got to a seat outside and I looked at Travis as he was making dirty jokes about Zane eating Vanilla IceCream.

He looks at us,"Have you two had sex yet???", Travis asks. I turned red and coughed on my Icecream. Ein also turned red but started patting my back to help me from choking. "N-no..", Ein says.

"Aww.. too bad you should try it...", Travis says while Zane was hiding his face in the bowl of Icecream. It was kinda awkward after that but I started drawing.

  Not my fault Travis brought it up

Not my fault Travis brought it up... I finished and put it away. We finished and hugged good bye, Ein and I went home and I laid on my bed. Ein smiled and snuggled into me. "Goodnight.", I said.

"Goodnight sweetie..", he said back as we both went into a peaceful slumber.

_______________________________

Sorry it took a couple days but there was a lot of drama concluding my friendship with a friend who wasn't allowed to sleepover and brought my three other friends into it. So it took time but I finally finished this chapter.. sorry if it's short ;-;.

505 words.

Goodnight.