Ein's adorableness, Date, and Kai! >:3

Reminder:

(Y/N): your name
(E/C): eye color
(H/C): hair color
(F/C): favorite color
(F/F): favorite food
(F/D):favorite drink
(F/N): friend's name
(F/CL): favorite club
(M/N): mom's name
(F/A): favorite animal
(F/D): favorite dessert
Thank you!
_______________________________

     I woke up and saw Ein still sleeping,'Awww...", I thought. I closed my eyes for one second and felt lips on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Ein holding me close. I kissed back and after a while I pulled back for air. I started panting, I looked at him and smiled.

  "Hey I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date this Friday..?", he asked. I nodded and sat up.

  "Mmm... yea but where..?", I asked.

   "I'll surprise you okay..?", he said.

  I smiled,"Awww~!", I hugged him,"Sweetest boyfriend ever!!", I exclaimed.

   He blushed and got up,"It's about time I go okay..? I'll visit later (Y/N).", he said, kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and watched as he left. (XD a sad song was playing as I wrote this!)

-Next Day-

I got my sketchbook and started sketching since I had no homework for any classes tomorrow.

I smiled and put my sketchbook down, I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. I ate it and went outside to the park. I texted Ein to meet me at the park so he should be here soon. I saw Ein so I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. He caught me since he doesn't like seeing me hurt. I smile more and snuggled into his chest.

"Why don't we do the date now..?", I asked.

"Okay but you do something okay? It's still a surprise!", he said, running back home. I decided to pick flowers because they were so pretty. (F/C) flowers.. their so beautiful.. I smile but frown feeling a weird presence behind me. I swung my fist but it got caught by whoever was behind me. I saw a blushing male Meif'wa.

"Uh.. hi there?", I said.

"H-hi! I-I'm Kai.", he said.

My eyes widened, that's the guy that hurt Aph... I growled and threw another punch. He dodged it,"Whoa!!", he exclaimed,"What are you doing?!", he asked completely shocked.

"YOU HURT APH!!", I yelled.

"W-What? I-I did..?", he asked.

"SHE LIKED YOU AND YOU JUST TOLD HER THAT YOU ALREADY HAD A CRUSH!!", I screamed at him, pushing him to the ground.

"W-what..? S-she liked me..?", he asked.

Instead of answering him, I turned around and ignored him. I heard him walk away, then after minutes a finger tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ein.

"It's ready.", he says while smiling. He grabs my hand and brings me to this hill. We get to the top and I saw a checkered (F/C) blanket with lit candles and a picnic basket.

"You sure know how to make a girl happy..", I said in awe. I hugged him and we both went to sit on the blanket. He smiled and passed me a cup and poured some (F/D) in it. I smiled and took a sip," So how did you plan this..?", I ask.

"Before I left your house I spoke with your mom about the date so she made the picnic basket as I gathered the rest.", he said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and hugged him super close.

  "You're the best boyfriend ever.. I love you.", I said.

  "I love you too~.", he said back," Now let's eat!", he grabbed a container filled with (F/F).

  "Yes!!", I cheered. I grabbed a paper plate and a fork, he did the same. He took some of it and put it on both plates. I started eating and looked at him.

"You're the best.", I said.

He blushes and makes an adorable face. (Top picture.)"AWWWWWW!!!", I fangirled and hugged him. After a while, we snuggled into each other watching the sun go down, I smile and fall asleep.

<-Ein's P.O.V.->

I looked down to see (Y/N)'s head resting in my lap. She was sleeping.. I moved her so i cleaned up the blanket and candles, I folded the blanket and put it in the bottom of the basket. I then put the candles on top and to one side so I could put the containers in. I pick up (Y/N) up and then the basket. 'Heh Cutie...' I thought.

"No.. you~..", she said in her sleep. 'Mind reading... good power.', I thought.

I walked to her house and walked in. I gave the basket to (M/F) and walked upstairs. I got to (Y/N)'s bedroom. I put her down on her bed but as soon as I turned around (Y/N) grabbed my arm. "Don't leave...", she said.

I smiled and laid in bed with her. "Never in a thousand years...", I whispered. I fell asleep feeling (Y/N) snuggle into my chest.

_______________________________

Yas. School is tomorrow and it's time for bed. 10:30.

860 words.

Goodnight.