003 (edited)

"Fuck..."

Before I knew it, I was on the floor again. I had been pushed off yoongi who stood up and left after the kid. I felt bad deep inside because I can tell he's been through a lot and I may have caused something else for him to deal with. My heart ached of guilt.

I went to go find taehyung, thinking whether to tell him or not. I decided to keep it in for the time being, as I saw the orange haired boy with his boxy smile showing .

"Hobi? Where have you been?"

"Teacher kept me behind" I lied, smiling at him

"Come sit down then"

I sat with a group of about four others

"This is jin, namjoon, jimin, and you already know jungkook"

They all waved at me and smiled, I smiled back at them.

"So what's the deal with this yoongi?" Namjoon spoke up

A blush crept into my face

"W-what do you mean?"

"Tae said you where staring at him"

I kicked tae under the table which lead him to a little squeal

"Umm well he looked upset..."

"He's always like that.. people say he's never loved anyone, not even his family"

I looked down awkwardly and let out a sigh, I feel bad for all the rumours going around about him

"Hoseok? You don't like yoongi...do you?"

I blushed bright red

"He won't love you"

Those four words burned in my heart, I dont know if it was true that I liked yoongi but it just made me feel upset for some reason

"I don't know what to think about yoongi" I mumbled "anyway I have somewhere to be" and with that i walked out of the canteen

Truth is... I wanted to apologise it yoongi for what happened. I searched the corridors hoping to find the mint haired boy. The halls where quiet as everyone else were either eating or outside. From a room away from me in could hear something. A piano. It was a nice tune and whoever was playing it had talent.

I went to go find whoever it was by going to the music room. I looked through the the small glass window on the door. I was shocked. It was yoongi, yoongi was playing these amazing pieces. I didn't want to disturb him he was that good.

"No hoseok.. I have to apologise" I spoke

I knocked on the door. As I opened it, my eyes locked with yoongis dark ones.

"Why are you here?" He said cruely

"I-I wanted to apologise about.. Umm. . Before.. it wasn't my place to say that or do those things. It wasn't like me at all"

"Well no one cares about your freaking apology, just go away and don't come back. No knew will notice you've gone anyway!" He hissed at me.

He pushed me out of the way and walked out.. slamming the door behind him

---------

[Yoongi]

That damn hoseok kid, thinking he can just turn up one day and ruin everything for me! I remember the day he first came here. He was so happy, it was annoying.

I cringed at the thought. Why did he apologise to me though? That was the real question. When he came through the door, I could study his figure more. Granted he was handsome but damn he was annoying.

The bell rang for next lesson,

"Ugh" I groaned

(time skip because I'm a lazy ass)

It was the enday of the day, I could finally get home and sleep. My mom would not be home yet.

I walked halfway home until I noticed some one on the other side of the path. I looked at them, I think it was for a little too long because as we where walking he made eye contact with me. He looked at me and waved with a smile. I squinted my eyes to see who it was, finally I recognised the face and the hair. Hoseok.

I SWEAR THIS KIDS FOLLOWING ME! I glared at his wave and carried on walking hoping he'd ignore me. When I finally got home, I noticed hoseok stopped too, still on the opposite side of the path. I could hear the faint sound of keys clacking, then the sound of a unlocked door. Hoseok was my neighbour.

I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and got my keys from my bag. It took some time but I found them in the end, I slowly put them in the key hole. My hands where shaking from the cold, struggling to twist it. Finally in heard the door unlock and pushed the handle and walked in.

I dropped every thing to the floor and walked to the sofa where I could lay and just forget every thing that had happened. Knowing that hoseok was my neighbour gave me chills. I wanted to get to know him but then I didn't, I'd always hated him, I didn't know why though. From that day be walked in, he was always...too happy?

Soon I drifted off to sleep, I felt better when I slept. Still, I didn't know what to do with hoseok. I may just block him out and hope everything goes away.

---------------------
HURRAY FOR TERRIBLE STORIESSSSS

~your local wheezie🌙