Epilogue

(It fuckin sucks dick btw)

It had been 5 years since hoseok and yoongi became boyfriends. They where now in their mid 20s No one knew about the real secret about they were faking it. They thought they didn't need to know. Jin was telling hoseok about proposing to namjoon, and how he should do it with yoongi

"It would be nice" he said to jin

They both talked on how to propose to namjoon.

"Why not buy him a ring?" Hoseok suggested

"this is why you are my child" Jin yelled with a mouthful of food "we must leave immediately!"

After that hoseok was dragged out of the house and into jins car. They both talked about how they where gonna plan this out. Jin suggested putting the ring in a cake and giving it to him, but knowing namjoon, he would most likely eat it in a slice of cake.

They both walked into the gleaming hall that was the shopping center.

"my gosh they have face creams!" Jin gasped

"Jin no!" Hoseok cried

"Jin yes" he said as he rushed into the beauty store

It seemed like hours until jin finally came out of the store and went into the jewelery store for namjoon. They looked around at the dazzling rings, beautifully crafted. Hoseok turned to jin and saw him buy 2 pairs of rings.

"uh Jin?"  Hoseok said

"Hmm?" Jin hummed in a motherly tone

"why are you buying two sets of rings?"

"why am I not buying two pairs?" He sassed

Hoseok was just confused

"I'm only joking hoe, it's for you and turtle"

"WHAT!" Hoseok yelled, making a few heads turn and look at them

"you can save them for anytime " Jin reassured
"do it whenever you feel comfortable doing it"

Hoseok hugged jin. He was so happy he felt like he had just been given a holiday to Los Angeles. Both of them walked through the car park and drove home safely.

--

Months later the boys where in suits watching their two best friends getting married. Jin looked so happy, so did namjoon. Pink and white colours covered the dazzling tables and arch the newly wedded were standing under. Yoongi, being yoongi, almost fell asleep as they said their vows, but hoseok stopped him.

---------------

after the wedding the boys went home, tired. As they opened the door to their apartment, yoongi was surprised that hoseok was down on one knee, holding the ring jin bought him.

"Min yoongi, we have had our ups and downs, if I hadn't of fell on top of you in the bathrooms at school, non of this would be happening. I wouldn't be here on one knee, holding this ring, I love you with all my heart so I want you to be mine forever. So will you, min yoongi, marry me?"

Yoongi was in tears, he was so happy words couldn't describe it.

"Y-Yes" yoongi managed to cry out as he ran into hoseoks arms

"I will"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fuuckkkk

~space dad🌙