[19] Charlie

--

[HARRY's PoV]

Sunset. The idea of ending that never ends.

I flashed a sarcastic smile because of the sudden thought. Bakit hindi natatapos? Kasi nandoon pa rin ang sakit. When can I learn to cut this crap? Maybe because I've been living a crap life, that's why I just can't unlearn it.

I am tapping the windshield while staring deeply at the reddish sky through the windshield. The day's hitting its end.

"Love! Isa! No! YAAAAAH!"

"HAHAHA. I caught you!", I carried Collene up, her belly is on the level of my face.

She giggled. She held both of my cheeks and smiled widely. "I fall for you...", she bent her head down and her lips met mine as the sun is slowly sinking below the horizon.

I harshly leaned my back on the car seat and smiled bitterly because of the sudden flashback. I am such a fool. Why? Hindi lahat ng nahuhulog ay may sumasalo at hindi lahat ng sumasalo ay may nahuhulog.

"Bakit nakasimangot ang love ko, ha? Ha? Ha?", I poked Collene on her cheeks but she's just moving her head away.

"Stop!", she hollered.

"No! Unless you'll smile. Ha? Ha?", I kept poking her.

"Let's break up.."

That made me stop. "Ha?", sa sobrang hina ng pagkakasabi niya, ayaw kong maniwala.

"May iba na akong gusto."

"What?"

"You want me to tell you when and how?"

"Why?"

"I stopped loving you. I started liking someone else."

"Do you really like him?"

"No.... I already love him."

And then she left. Just like how the sun falls below the horizon.

I started the engine but stopped for a bit when my eye caught the window of my room. And then I saw myself, devastated, betrayed, and hurting. Staring furiously at someone.

Sinundan ko ang tinitingnan ng aking sarili. It's Collene and Simoun, walking hand in hand. Just like freed birds. Na nagagawa lang nila kapag wala si Lolo at Lola.

I closed my eyes and massaged my nape.

*phone ringing*

"Oh?"

(Oppa!)

"Kelan pa kita naging fangirl, ha?", natatawa kong tanong.

(Maka-"oh?" ka kasi. Feeling ko tuloy, sinagot na ako ni Lee Min Ho. Omo!)

"Mas pogi ako du'n."