C.1 Getting Ready

~Caseys P.O.V.

Today is the day, the day i fianally get to meet my idol Justin Bieber. I've been waiting for this for so long and i was getting to share this moment with my best friend, Chanel. She is also a belieber but she is 16, her birthday is a couple months before mine. 

12am.

my alarm clock started to ring with the song 'One Time' 

Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time

One time, one time

i was now awake and smiling knowing what was coming. My best friend slept at mine last night because she is coming to My World with me. 

''WAKE UP CHANEL, TODAY IS THE DAY' I shouted as she was still sleeping.

''5 more minuites'' she moaned

'NO GET UP YOU LAZY SHIT'' {A/N Casey is a bit of a potty mouth} i was now jumping up and down on my bed untill she got up.

''OK IM UP'' Chanel whined.

so its now 12:15am we needed to started getting ready to go to the venue. The venue wasn't that far away only about half an hour drive, which remined me to go wake my dad up.

after spending 10 minutes waking my dad up, i walked back to my room i couldn't find Chanel, i walked down the hall to the bathroom and heared the shower running.

''Chanel are you in the shower?''i shouted so she could hear me.

''Yeah be 5 mins''

i didnt reply to her as i needed to go in the shower too, i walk back in to my bedroom and into my on-suit, no one uses that or there will be trouble. i was now finished in the shower. i quickly brushed my teeth.

1am.

i was dressed in a white T-Shirt because i was going to buy a my world tour shirt when we got there, i was also wearing denim jeans and white converse, with chains and rings. i had no idea how to do my hair i spent about 5 minutes deciding then i just wanted to curl it. 

2am

my hair was now finished. Make-up time, i went with a light make up, bb cream, foundation, mascara, lip gloss and a little blusher. 

2:30am

we was ready to leave. my dad was already in the car warming it up. we set of, we went to maccy d's for breakfast. we was about 10 minutes away from the venue.

''Chanel you do realize that we are going to be in the room, breathing the same air as JUSTIN BIEBER'' i shouted the last part because i was getting all excited.

''were also going to touch him'' she squeaked in excitment. i saw dad roll his eyes.

Venue.

we was now in line with about 10 other people as we got there really early it was bearly 4am.

Time flew by because it was now 2pm. Me and Chanel had already had our My World Tour shirts on, we decied to take a quick selfie with our new friends. Chloe, Sasha, Daisy and Kai. 

Then someone shouted ''CAN ALL THE PEOPLE WITH M&G'S FOLLOW ME PLEASE'' me and Chanel told the other we will be back later. 

so we was now in line, waiting for Justin to arrive, the man told he will be here at 3:30 so we had an hour and a half to chat with each other. We made about 5 new friends waiting for Justin. 

we made sure to follow them all on twitter. i only follwed one person because i didnt hear the others so i followed @KidrauhlDayz {A/N: make sure you follow her:)}

it was now 3pm just half an hour to gp before we meet Justin, i was kind of scared to meet him just in case i made a fool of my self.

i was pulled out my thoughts by the same man saying that Justin was now here and is getting ready for the m&g so if we could all get in a line. I ended up at the back. Bummer.

The others went in. it was just me Chanel and me left. 

The man opened the curtain for Chanel to go in, then all i could hear my self saying ''keep calm you can do this'' ''you're going to be fine'' i was pulled back out of my thoughts by someone tapping me on the shoulder. He giggled at the fact he scared me a little.

I was walking in, i couldnt believe it he was standing there, as soon as he saw me, he smiled that made my heart melt. 

he pulled in by the waist, i couldn't help my self tears started to form in my eyes, he noticed. Justin span me around to face his, I just couldn't stop stearing into his eyes and he did the same back when he finally spoke up.

''why are you crying beautiful?''he said so only i could har it. I had butterflies in my tummy.

''I dont know, i just waited for this for so long and now its finaly here, i guess you could say ive my world in my hands right now'' i gave him a quick wink and turned back around for the picture.

After the picture was done was about to leave but then i felt some pull on my hand so i turned back around and it was Justin.

''Sorry I never got your name?'' Justin smiled.

''Casey my name is Casey ut people call me Cas''

''Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, so can i have your number?'' 

''sure'' 

i gave him my number then left. i couldn't help but smile. I got back to the floor before everyone else was allowed in. I met up with Chanel and Ellie. I remembered her from the m&g.

Justin was just about to go on stage. we was all chantting '' WE WANT JUSTIN. WE WANT JUSTIN.'' all the lights went off then Justin came on stage. it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Just noticed me a few times in the crowed. 

it was time to go home. we was talking the whole way home about how perfect it was. we finally arrived home after dropping Chanel home. 

11pm 

''Sweetie are you hungry?'' 

''Yes daddy, can we have take out?''

''Sure'' Dad left to go the take out.

i tweeted about today. '' Today was so amazing,meeting Justin will stay with me forever, i never forget this night.'' i went to get changed into my pjs. my iphone flashed i had a text. it was from Chanel.

''Are you going to school tommorow?:/xx'' 

''Yes i am, are you?xx'' 

''yes, ok good night, i enjoyed tonight, #AnightToRememberForever xx''

i did reply, dad still wasn't hme yet, i decieded to take a quick shower. i got out when i the door slammed shut dads home.

''thank you daddy'' i yawned

''its okay sweetie, time for you to go to bed you have school tomorrow and its 11:30''

''night daddy'' i kissed him on the cheeck.

i went up stairs and fell asleep.

A/N: i hoped you enjoyed this. this is my first ever time writing one and i hope to do many more.

thank you.also if you have any questions make sure to ask me on twitter @Canadian_Loverr