C 13. Lazy Day

i woke still laying on Justin's chest, he was still sleeping, i slowly crept out of bed with out waking Justin, i quickly got in the shower, washed my hair my body and shaved everywhere. when i got out i realized that i didn't bring any clothes with me so i had to go back in my room with just my towel wrapped round me. so i peeped my head round the door to see if Justin was awake and he wasn't so i tip toed over to my closet, found my outfit { A/N WILL BE IN THE MEDIA AT THE SIDE.} and i walked out of my closet to find my bed empty '' oh shit wheres Justin'' i thought to my self, i stepped out a bit more and i felt the towel being ripped from my body, so i turn around to see smiling Justin with my towel.

''Justin give that back i need to go get dry'' i said kinda pissed off.

''ohh sassy in the morning are we?but I've got another way you can dry off'' he said raising an eyebrow

''no Justin i need to get ready I'm not having sex with you right now'' i said walking off naked.

''right now?so we can later then..your bum is cute when you walk'' he laughed. I just flipped him off but in a way you could tell i was joking about it. After getting dressed i saw that Justin was not in the room, so i went down stairs and saw he had sweats and a plain t shirt on and he was making breakfast for 2. I walked over to the TV and turned it on, i was flicking threw the channel when i saw that my fave show was on ; Jeremy Kyle. that show never forgets to make me laugh at how people will put their business of TV just for a bit of money, LOL, i would never do that. After a while of watching Justin came over with a tray full of food and drinks. ; Pancakes, waffles, toast and orange juice and apple juice. i smiled at Justin and said thank you as filled my plate with pancakes and waffles. we sat watching Jeremy Kyle for a while, then i got up and went to my bedroom to go get changed in to my bikini because i decided i need a tan, after getting changed i went to the bathroom and started to search for the tanning oil, after finding it i went back down stairs.

''Justin, imma be in the back sunbathing if you need me, okay'' i said walking in front of him.

''Okay, i think i might join you in a bit if your still out there'' he smiled 

''okay'' i said bending down to give him a kiss, then walking away. I went to the back garden and got my sunbathing chair out and put it up in the middle of the garden. that's were the sun was mostly. i applied the tanning oil all over and checked my phone quickly, i checked my twitter and saw that i haven't tweeted in like 3 days so i tweeted..

'sunbathing in the garden, in need of a tan:)'' after tweeting that i took a photo and tweeted that and uploaded it to instagram  with the caption as the same as my tweet. i checked the time it was 1:37 so i will turn over in 30 minuets, after all i want an even tan, so i set an alarm for half an hour and closed my eyes.

- 30 minuets later.

my alarm went off so i reset it for another half an hour, but bet i actually hit set, i got up and went to the kitchen, got a drink and made Justin put tanning oil all over my back.

''I will be out when i get changed'' Justin said while rubbing tanning oil on me.

''Okay baby'' i smiled and stood up and then turned around to thank him with a kiss for putting the tanning oil on me, i walked back over to my chair and went on to my belly, i hit set and closed my eyes, after about 10 minuets i needed to go to the toilet so i hit pause and went up stairs, while on my way to my bathroom i saw Justin getting changed in to him trunks but he was just pulling them up after flushing i walked over to Justin who was taking off his chains and held his hand so we could walk down together, when we got out side Justin let go of my hand so he could go get a chair to sit on i walked over to my chair and went back to sunbathing and i hit start again and then closed my eyes. 20 minuets went by and my alarm went off and just did the same as before reset it and turned over I'm only doing this and then my back once more then that should be enough sunbathing for today.