C.6 My Birthday.

Monday 8th March 2010. 

Today is my birthday,i don't go school on my birthday because its my day and i can do what i want. I rang up work so they know that I'm not coming in and, i get to spend the whole day with my daddy. Did i mention it was my 16th. 

10am

I woke up a little later then i normally do because I turned my alarm off. I looked at my phone i had a text from my dad.

From Dada x;

''Sorry sweetie, i had to go in to work because there was a problem that i had to fix, I'm so sorry that it had to be on your big birthday, i will be home tomorrow,i promise i will make it up to you, love you lots happy birthday sweetie. Love D x''

Oh, so it looks like I'm spending my birthday alone, Justin did'nt know it was my birthday because he never asked when it was. I never got to tell my dad that Justin was my boyfriend. So i just got up and went in the shower. While i was in the shower, i was singing to myself, i always liked to sing but never really told anyone only my mum knew i could sing. By the time i had gotten out the shower my skin was all wrinkly i looked at my phone to check the time it was 11:30 I was in the shower for an hour. That's the longest shower I've ever took. But i lost track of time because i was thinking about today. I had no idea what to wear so i went into my closet and started to look. I picked out the perfect outfit and accessory's.  {A/N outfit will be in the media at the side. :)} 

12:00pm

I was sat on the sofa when my phone started buzzing, i was getting texts from all my friends just wishing me a happy birthday so i replied with thank you's. i was currently watching my fave TV show ''Tom and Jerry.'' Then the door bell rang, i huffed and walked over to answer, i opened the door to be greeted by a bunch of flowers.

''Casey?'' the flower man said 

''Thats me'' 

''These are for you'' he smiled. i said thank you and took them inside, i was trying to find the card but there wasn't one, so i shrugged and put them in some water. The door bell rang again so i went to answer it but no one was there i looked at the floor and there was a card with ''Cas'' written on it so i picked it up and read aloud.

''To my Cas,

you didnt think i would find out that it was your birthday did you, well i have my ways;) i sent you these flower to show you how beautiful you are and i hope you like them....

p.s turn around..Love your Justin xxxxx''

As i read the last part i slowly turned around and there was Justin with a big smile on his face. I walked up to him and gave him a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

''Thank you Justin'' i smiled and gave him another kiss. He smiled back, i closed the door and we walked to the living room and sat down, we was watching a film called, ''Chicken Little'' {A/N that is actually a real film, its good you should watch it.'' We was cuddling when Justin spoke up.

''So,Cas were is your dad?''

''Hes at work and he wont be home till tomorrow,why?''

''I was just asking'' he said with a smile, i raised an eye brow because i wanted to know what he was thinking. I had an idea of what he was thinking, hes a 17 year old boy with hormones he probably wants to know when were are going to have sex, i made a vow to myself that i would never have sex before the age of 16 and guess what I'm 16 today and i think I'm ready, me and Justin have been dating for about 4 months now and i feel like i can trust him and let him take my ''V'' so at that thought i sat on top of Justin and started kissing him which rapidly turned into a make out session {A/N its going to get dirty from here..:) ''