C.9 Meeting Justin's Mom For The First Time..

So after Justin telling me his moms name, Pattie I left I couldnt face her right now, I'll Justin tell her who I am, for him to tell Pattie all about us and me. It was a Saturday and it was still the school holidays for about another 5 weeks. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing I looked at the caller ID it was Justin.

*phone call convo. C=Casey J=Justin.*

J: Hey baby, what you up to?

C: Nothing really, just at home watching TV why?

J: Because my mom wants you to come for dinner later so she can meet you when your not half naked. 

C: Okay, what time and how shall I dress baby?

J: Good, and about 12ish since its only 11, and dress classy-smart, if you know what I mean.

C: Yeah I know what you mean, are you oicking me up or shall I catch the bus?

J: I'll come pick you up, I dont want my baby catching the bus.

C: Okay come round in half an hour so we can talk about what I'm going to say to Pattie.

J: Okay, dont worry princess, you will do fine and okay I will pick you up soon,love you.

C: Thanks, Love you to.'' and with that I put the phone and and quickly got in the shower, 10 minutes later I got out, and look for something to wear. {A/N OUTFIT IS AT THE SIDE IN THE MEDIA:)} I text Justin to walk in and come to my room. After i got dressed I heared the front door open and close, im guessing it was Justin. I turned on the hair dryer so I could quickly dry my hair and then put it in to loose curls. After I finished drying my hair I saw Justin come up with a plate with a sandwhich on it, that kid is always hungry.

I plugged in my curlers and started to curl my hair. I had long brown hair it came to the tip if my bum so it takes me a while to curl it, but while i was curling it me and Justin was talking about what I was going to say. We spoke for about 20 minutes by now I had just finished curling my hair and now applying some make up. BB cream, Rimmel London Foundation, Nude 7 Eye shadow{A/N ITS A BEAUTIFUL EYE SHADOW I HAVE IT AND I LOVE IT.} and last but not least Mascara. By the time i had finished with all of that, it was time to go, Justin checked his phone and laughed.

''What'' I said

''Mom, said dinner will be half an hour, she didn't turn the oven on till 20 minutes ago,haha'' Justin chuckled.

''Okay, so shall we go over what I have to say again?'' I asked with fear.

''No baby, you will do great I kow you will'' Justin said with a smile of comfert, and with that we sat on the sofa and watched simpsons for half an hour, when Justin phone started ringing.

''Hello mom..yeah okay..see you in 20 minutes..love you bye'' Justin said beofre hanging up the phone and then turning towards me to talk to me.  

''Mom, said that its almost ready and that we should start to make a way over there now.''

''Okay,lets go'' and with that Justin grabbed my hand and took me to the front door, we go outside so I could lock it. By the time i had locked Justin was already in the with the engine turned on. I had just got in the car when Justin turned to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I saw a flash of light it was a pap, he got the picture and ran off, Justin placed his lips back on to mine, but i pushed him off..