C.10 Dads Gone Away

I  woke up from my nap, then I remembered that Justin was sleeping next to me, but when I turned to face him he was not there. Strange I'm always awake before Justin, at that thought i could smell food coming from downstairs, I got up went in the shower got dressed {A/N OUTFIT WILL BE IN THE MEDIA AT THE SIDE. THE HAIR IS HOW SHE HAS IT ASWELL} I put on a light make up because I was not feeling well today but I still wanted to look pretty for Justin. I walked down stairs, to see Justin in the kitchen making breakfast, well trying to anyway. I looked on the fridge to see a note, I read it aloud now that Justin knows I'm downstairs. 

''Dear Casey & Justin.

I have gone on a bussiness trip for a few weeks and I trust that you two will behave, Justin can stay over till I get back. I have left my emergency bank card just in case you need anything, okay but dont go spending all of it Casey:) Love you see you in a few weeks. Love D xxxx.''

Oh, so dad has gone away for a few weeks leaving me with Justin. Dont get me wrong I love Justin to bits but sometimes he can be annyoying as hell but he never knows because its kinda funny, and i laugh at him all the time for no reason. At that thought I was pulled away from my thoughts because I smelt smoke, I looked over to Justin and saw that he had set a dish towel on fire. Idiot. I quickly got it off him and put it in the sink and ran the water. The fire went out, I looked over at Justin who was opening windows and doors to let the smoke and smell out, Justin walked out to the back garden.

''Why didn't you tell me you had a pool?'' he asked walking back inside.

''I dunno, gues I forgot.'' I replied honestly

''I will be back in half an hour'' he said as he left my house.

Okay, i said to myself quietly, i ran up stairs got my purple bikini on and out my clothes back on top. I wanted to play a joke on Justin. I spent about 5 minutes thinking of a game i could play with him. Hide and seek. I still love this game because Justin has no idea about my secrete hiding place. In my dads office.

So i decided to stick a note on the back door saying ''If you want me in the pool your gonna have to come find me;)'' I laughed and wrote a few more around the house, when i saw Justin pulling up outside i ran to my hiding place and waited for him to come find me, i coud hear him laugh at the note i placed on the back door, i heard him running around the house untill he opened my dads office, I heard him get closer to me, then he walked away so i laughed quietly to myself, when he turned around at pulled me from my hiding spot.

''FOUND YOU!!'' he shouted while laughing.

''Yes, you did.'' i laughed back

''why haven't you changed?

''your gonna have to strip me, i got my bikini on under these'' i said while winking at Justin.

''Okay'' he said with a smile on his face and with that he took off my jumper, I was now in my bikini bra and my denim shorts, he got down on his knee's and looked up and smiled and them started to pull down my shorts. After he took of my shorts i quickly ran to the bathroom to take my light make-up off and tie my hair in a cute messy bun, i walked down stairs and Justin jumpped me from behind and picked me up bridel style and carried me to the deep end of the pool.

''JUSTIN DONT YOU DARE CHUCK ME IN THIS POOL''

''IM JUMPING IN WITH YOU IN MY ARMS,DUH.'' he said. A short while of stairing at each other he jumpped in to the pool with me in his arms. I screamed as we came back up  from under the water. i splashed Justin and he splashed back, we was just having fun in the pool for a while untill i looked at my fingers and saw that they looked like and old lady's hand so i decied to get out and put some Pj's on. Justin did the same, we decided to watch some TV. It was only 6pm so it was kinda early but i was tired and Justin was wide awake, so i stayed up with him to keep him company. 

We was watching ''Song Marry Avoid'' when i just burst out laughing because some gorl looked like the sun has just slapped her about 100000 times, she was so orange i coudn't stop laughing and Justin just kept looking at me werid, he is the werid one for not laughing with me. I was getting kinda hungry so i went to the kitchen took dads bank card what he had left and went back to Justin.

''Hey wanna go get some pizza and chips?'' i asked

''Sure, i will drive''

''Lets go'' i smiled. We walked to the door, and i locked it, we walked to the car hand in hand, we got in and Justin turned on the radio and his song was playing '' One Less Lonley Girl'' I smiled and sang along with both of the Justin's singing, we drove for about 10 minutes before we reached the pizza place, we walked in and eveyone was stairing at us, then we looked down and we realized that we was still in our PJ's but we laughed and got our food, whent he man behind the till gave us our food i put dads bank card in and paid then left. We drove back home. 10 minutes later we got in the house i put the pizza and chips on to ywo plates and got to Dr.Pepper cans of coke and put them on a tray so i could carry it all in. I sat back down with Justin and we started to eat. We was now watching ''Meet the fockers'' me and Justin was laughing so hard. Justin laughed coke out his nose which made me laugh even more. It was getting late it was now 11:037 pm and i was knackerd so i wanted to go to bed. I went to my bathroom re did my hair wiped my face and applied night cream then brushed my teeth, Justin came in and started to brush his teeth to. We walked back my room and i climbed in to my bed when Justin came behind me and cuddled me, we was spooning. I like it when me and Justin do this cuddle and fall asleep with each other in each others arms. I felt safe with him.

SORRY ITS SHORT I'M TIRED SO YEAAH. 

LIKE IT? VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW ME:)

I WONT UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE IM GOING TO A PARTY AND IM PLANNING ON GETTING DRUNK. OKAY DONT JUDGE GUYS IM 16. THANKS FOR READING X

SORRY IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I DID NOT PROOF READ.

ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK ME ON TWITTER @Canadian_Loverr