C.11 A Nice Meal.

I woke up still spooning Justin, I turned over to see him still fast asleep. I slowly crept out of bed, went in the shower, walked to my phone to check the weather. after finding out its going to be a hot day I went to find a cute outfit (A/N OUTFIT AT THE SIDE IN THE MEDIA BUT NOT THOSE SHOES. SHES WEARING WHITE ALL STARS) I blow dried my hair in my dads room so i didn't wake Justin, after 10 minuets of drying my hair, i went back to my room to straighten my hair. Justin still asleep. I applied some make up (A/N Make up will be in the A/N at the end.) I went downstairs to cook some toast. After my toast was done i went to the tv room and started to watch TV, i checked the time it was 12:30 oh shit i need to get Justin up or he wont sleep tonight, well he might ;) i was about to get up and wake Justin up when i felt a similar pair of hand cover my eyes. i screamed in shock but i knew it was Justin. I turned around i was met by fully dressed Justin i raised one eye brow.

''Why are you fully dressed at this time?'' i asked

''well i can take them if you want'' he said as he started to unbutton his shirt.

''haha, what are we going to do today?'' i asked giving him a wink. He just smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. He came round and sat with me on the sofa and just cuddled me for a while when he finally spoke up again.

''Why don't we go some where fancy to eat, you look beautiful and ill go get changed'' he said with a smile.

''Okay baby'' i smiled and gave him another kiss. He left the room, I heard the shower running which means he will be 20 minutes so i decided to go up stairs and brush my teeth again. i came back down stairs i sat and watched TV for 10 minuets i was about to shout Justin to hurry up but then he came next to me and took me by the hand and lead me to the door. i locked the door and walked to the car. i got in the car and Justin started the engine and we drove off. we drove for 15 minuets when we arrived at this fancy place. 

''We are here'' he said with a smile.

''Okay thanks baby, i don't think I'm dressed appropriate for this kind of fancy'' i said while looking down at what i was wearing.

''Babe, look what I'm wearing, I'm wearing denim jeans, and a hoodie, and a beanie and supra's. if anything i don't look like the fancy one, you look stunning baby. I love you'' he said. wait a minute did he just say he ''loves'' me. He's so cute. I love it when he calls me babe. 

''Thank you, I love you too, you look hot af baby'' i smiled and gave him a quite kiss on the cheek, we walked over and in to the dinner place and everyone looked at us, like they don't already know were dating we have been followed by paps for the last 9 months and being all over twitter, Facebook, mags ect. The man at the till gave us a strange look and then lead us to our table. we got our food, ate and then left. there was a few fans outside the restaurant, Justin sang baby and took a few photos, sighed a few things ect, when surprisingly a few came up to me and asked for pictures and to follow them on twitter, and i did. When we finished with the fans, i went to my phone and tweeted. 

''Just met some beliebers, you guys keep Justin happy. Thank you so much much. me and Justin love you.'' i then tweeted the picture with the caption ''Love these beliebers, they was so kind #Beliebers'' as usual i got some hate but mostly positive, I followed a few that made me smile. I looked at Justin and he was concentrating on the road. We arrived home at 5:30PM and i was tired so i got changed, took my make up off and went for a 2 hour nap. I asked Justin if he wanted to join me and he did. I set and alarm for 2 hours later and we fell asleep.

*2 hours later* 

my phone started to play my alarm, i turned over to wake Justin up but he just pulled me on top of him and pulled my head down to kiss him. I started to kiss him which rapidly turned in to a make out session, it got pretty heated and i felt his Jerry grow underneath me by the second, he took of my top off and i took his off in return. i got off him and pulled off my shorts and pants with them, and then took my bra off so i was in my birthday suit and Justin seemed to like it because he did the same. He got on top of me and started to kiss all over my body, he found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. his hands slowly moved his hands down down my body to reach my lady area and he found it, his finger made heaven on my clit. He slowly slipt one finger then two then three, they gained speed with every in and out, he placed his Jerry at my entrance and shoved it in, i moan in pleasure and hit it my G spot with every thrust, i moaned more as he went deeper and harder and faster in me, i came all over jerry and Justin filled me up inside. 

I flipped us over so it was my turn to pleasure him i sat on top of him and Begin to ride him slowly then gained speed as he out his hands on my waist and made me go faster, i got off him and grabbed his Jerry in my hands and started to move up and down slowly the gained speed, i put him in my mouth and sucked hard he grabbed my hair with his hands, and made my head bob up and down faster and faster until he came for the 2nd time. i got back up and looked at Justin his face was full of lust and love. I got up and went to the shower i spent about 20 minutes in the shower when i got out i looked at my phone it was 9:45PM i was kinda hungry so i decided to order pizza, and Justin wanted some to, so i ordered mine which was, a pepperoni and ham pizza and Justin's was a Pineapple,mushroom and ham. The man on the other end of the phone said the pizza's will be half an hour and would come up to $23.67, i only had $50 bills in my purse, i had no choice to give him the change. When 20 minuets passed the door bell rang, i walked up and it was the pizza man, i thanked him and gave him the money he said thank you back and left. Me and Justin sat down and watched a movie while eating our pizza's by the time the movie had ended i was tired again so I told Justin i was going to bed and he said he will be up in 5 minutes, he was washing the pots we had made, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and crawled in to bed, i was about tp fall asleep when i felt Justin come in the door and in to my bed, he kissed my forehead and said.

''Goodnight baby see you in the morning''

''Goodnight baby, you too'' and we fell fast asleep with me on Justin's chest.

A/N SHORT I KNOW, BUT IM TIRED BC OF SCHOOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER:)

IDC IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I DID NOT PROOF READ.

HERE IS THE LINK TO HER MAKE UP. http://data2.whicdn.com/images/48604053/large.jpg

@Canadian_Loverr <<<< MY TWITTER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:)

XXX