C.7 Paps Everywhere.

Casey's P.O.V

So its been a week since me and Justin Have had sex, and we are now stronger then ever. We have been dating for 4 and a half months and not on single argument, i think I'm starting to fall in love with Justin but i don't know if he feels the same. 

It was a Wednesday morning. 7am  

I got up and did my normal morning routine, shower, breakfast, brush my teeth, get dressed, hair and make up. By the time i had finished doing everthing it was 8:20AM. Oh shit I'm going to be late for school, and i wonder why Chanel hasn't knocked on my door yet. She might be running late as well, I quickly ran downstairs and asked my dad to drive me to school. When we was about to leave the door, we was greeted by flashing lights and questions. My dad said this would happen when you date a teen superstar.

''Casey how long have you and Justin been dating''

''Justin is no good, why are you with him.''

Thats the sort of things they was shouting, it was terrifying but my dad put his jacket over my head and we ran for the car, when we got there we saw Chanel waiting by the car. 

''So when was you going to tell me your dating Justin Bieber,huh?'' she asked kinda pissed off.

''I was going to tell you today, on the way to school.'' i snapped back.

So i told her all about me and Justin, i whispered the part when me and Justin had sex so my dad did not hear. She just burst out laughing. We finally got to school at 8:40AM, we was not that late and anyway it was only gym class and we did nothing in that lesson anyway. When we walked into school everyone was just looking at me and to be honest i felt uncomertable, but i just ignored it and carried on the rest of the day.

It was now home time and i rang up a taxi to take me home because there was paps waiting outside the school gates. When the taxi dropped me off at home i told him to wait while i get some money. I was walking up to my door when a pap was in my way.

''Excuse me'' i asked politely

''Why are you dating Justin Bieber?'' he asked

''Excuse me'' i asked again getting a little more annoyed

''Why are you dating Justin Bieber?'' he asked again.

So now by this point I was quite angry.

''EXCUSE ME'' i shouted and at that point my dad came to the door and pulled me through the door, i motioned the taxi driver to come to the door to get the money because i am not going out there again. He came and i gave him the money, i said thank you.

I texted Justin.

To Justin x;

''Can you come over to my house please:( xx''

From Justin x;

''Yeah baby ill be round in 10 xx''

So i waited for Justin to come round. I made myself a quick sandwich , i was half way through eating it when the door bell rang. I walked to the door and answered it.

''Hey Justin '' i smiled and hugged him and walked him inside.

''So what do you want to talk about?'' he asked

''Why didnt you tell me that i was gonna get paparazzi everywhere i go?'' i asked calmly.

''I thought they wouldnt do that to you, i just thought they might have a little respect'' he said.

''Guys,I'm going to work be back later'' my dad interupted 

''Bye dad'' i said, i turned around and watched TV, after about 10 minutes Justin slowly put his arm around me and i lay on his shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled, I like it when were like this, just the the 2 of us cuddling watching TV. He looked down at me and gave me a quick  kiss on the forehead, I looked back up and gave him a kiss on the lips, He pulled me on to his lap so I was stradling him, his hands made their way to the small of my back, he made them go up my jumper. {A/N OUTFIT IS AT THE SIDE IN THE MEDIA.} We started making out for a while.

He took my jumper off so i was just in my bra, I quckly jumpped off him and ran upstairs i could hear him running after me. I ran into my room and locked the door and burst out laughing because i could hear Justin trying to open the door. I quickly got undressed so I was just in my matching lace pant and bra. Then i ran to the door opened it a little so i had enough time to jump on the bed. when he walk in the look on his face was full of lust. He ran towards the bed and jumpped on top of me with out hurting me, We started making out some more it got pretty heated pretty fast. Then i felt his hands make there way up to them hem of my pants, and slowly oull them down, Justin also pulled his down after he did mine, I took ogg his top so he was naked and i was justin in my bra, Justin sucked on my sweet spot making me moan a little. He made his fingers tickle my tummy, so i giggled into the kiss the the slowly made there way to my ''V'ajayjay'' his middle finger went in a circle motion on my clit then slipped inside of me, i moaned a little more,  then he went all in I could not help but let out a LOUD moan.

''OH JUSTIN BABY'

''YEAH THATS RIGHT, LET THEM KNOW WHO MAKING YOU FEEL THIS GOOD'' he grunted 

''JUSTIN JJUSTIN J-JUSTIN OH SHIT''

we continued screaming each other names out for a while, when we finially reached our highs, I flipped us over so we could catch our breath with I was riding him. We caught our breath's back and i got off and layed next to Justin, I looked at him and gave a kiss on the lips. He spoke up.

''That was even better then last time.'' he laughed.

''Yeah'' i giggled. I looked at my phone it was 6:45 the goes fast when your having fun ;) but i think i need a nap. I looked back at Justin to tell him I was going for a nap but he was already asleep so I just pulled the blanket over me and snugged in to Justin's naked body. He was still sweaty but I did not care. I felt safe in Justin's arms i dont know why, but when I'm with Justin I feel like no one can hurt me. After that thought i fell fast asleep. 

9:55 PM 

I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut, shit why cant he just close it instead of slamming it. I had totally forgoten Justin fell asleep next to me NAKED. So I quicly woke him up and tried to get him out of bed so he could get dressed but he was being lazy i heared foot steps coming towards my door so i quickly got a big t-shirt and threw it on so i wasn't in just my bra. Dad came in his eyes went wide.

''WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE.'' he shouted. Justin suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. I didnt know what to tell him, i mean he's my dad what can i say, its wierd.

''We was err just watching a film'' i said with a nervous laugh at the end.

'' I BET YOU ARE, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS WAS HAVING SEX?'' He said still shouting a little more quiet.

''I didnt know how to tell you'' i said honestly

'' i guess your right'' then walked out. Was that it?

A/N sorry it took me so long to update, i have school again *sigh* 

but i will try to update as often as i can...