C.2 The after concert depression at school.

it was 6am on a Monday morning. Yay time for school. I got up as i needed a shower before going downstairs. 

6:15 i was out the shower i went downstairs in my towel because i wanted food, i ended up getting Golden Nuggets my fave. i went back up stairs to put my school uni on. by the time i had finished getting dressed and doing my hair and make-up it was 7am still had 15 minutes till Chanel gets here, i went down stairs and watched tv while i waited. 10 minutes later Chanel arrived. I asked dad to drop us off at school as he was on the way to work aswell he said he would.

Dad dropped us off at school at 8:10, we still had 20 minutes still school started. We just sat in dinner hall and waited for the others to arrive.

8:25am 

We made our way to first lesson. English. 

my iphone started ringing..UNKNOWN. so i didnt answer it.

the day was slowly coming to an end. it was 3:15pm we only had 15 minutes left before home time. Dad text me.

''Sweetie, i wont be home till late, make sure you feed yourself and keep the house clean, i've left £50 on the island for you to get sweet and take out and you can have 1 friend sleep ouver if you want, love you see you later. Love D x''

''I dont want anyone to sleep over tonight, i just want to relax, and okay i will see you later, love you C x''

i dont know why we put C,D at the end of our texts, we have done it for ages.

i was walking home as i forgot to get money of him before he left for work. silly me. 

i finally got home at 4pm. The mail was all over the floor, i always checked the mail, the was a latter for me.

'' Dear Casey, we have accepted you job application and we are looking forward to see you tomorrow at 6:30pm, we expect you wear smart clothes and not to be late. 

see you tomorrow''

Yes i got a job but i dont know why dad makes alot of money anyway. I looked at the clock it was 4:20 the shops was still open i took £40 from the island and went shopping. I had braught a nice nude blazer, white shirt, and smart trousers and some flats. i got back home it was only 6pm. i texted dad.

''dad i got a job at that nice shoe shop i like, i took £40 and got some new smart clothes i start tomorrow at 6:30pm tomorrow. I hope you dont mind? Love C x''

i got a reply minutes later. ''Im so proud of you for getting a job, a pitty your mum isnt here to see it, and of course i dont mind, i will be home soon love you loads. Love D x''

it was now 7pm im starting to get hungry, i got take out again. 

after eating the pizza, i went upstairs and looked for my mac air, found it. i went on twitter and started to tweet.

'' got a job today, pitty mum isnt here to see me now,miss you mum R.I.P'' 

''@KidrauhlDayz i dont know if you remember me but we met at the m&g the other day, i just wanted to know if you have after concert depression i know i have lol, i just want to go back.''

after that i loggd of and went to sleep.

A/N ooh lucky you 2 updates in one night, i know this int the best chapter but im tired, i will try to do one tommorow.

tweet me @Canadian_Loverr love you x

not proof read so if tere is any spelling mistakes or it dont make sense then yeah thats why, goodnight:)