C 12. double date.

it was a Saturday morning around 9:35 am, i woke up because of this weather i mean its so hot, Justin hasn't woken up yet. i wanted to meet my bestfriend Chanel i haven't spoken to her in ages. I got my phone and text her.

To Chanel xx.

''Hey girl, i wanted to know if you want to come round mine dads gone away for 2 weeks or what ever and Justin is asleep. miss you xxxxx' i waited for a reply. 10 minuets later my iPhone flashed and and buzzed. it was from Chanel.

From Chanel xx.

''Yeah sure, i've got some news to tell you any way eek, and can we draw on Justin's face and i missed you too, be there in 40, can you make me a sandwich I'm kinda hungry and i miss you too xxxxx' as i read the text i laughed because this is always hungry.

To Chanel xx.

''okay i will make you a sandwich and cant wait to hear the news and yes we can draw on Justin's face even though he he will get me back later for it because he likes to pull pranks on me all the time and see you soon xxxxx'' as i sent that text i went to put my phone on charge in the kitchen and i went to take a shower, after my shower i brushed my teeth and then i went to look for something nice to wear{A/N OUT FIT WILL IN THE MEDIA} i put on my new outfit and went to my dads room to blow dry my hair, so i didnt wake Justin other wise me and Chanel wont be able to draw on him, after blow drying my hair, i wne t back to my room and loose curled it and applied some make up/ {A/N MAKE UP WILL BE IN THE A/N AT THE END:)} after i finished i looked over at Justin who was still fast asleep, I went back down stairs and checked my phone i had a text from Chanel.

From Chanel xx.

''Ive left mine now be 10 minuets okay?xx'' after reading the text i had a look how long ago it was sent. it was sent 5 minuets ago, so she will be here soon, i quickly got everything out that i needed to make her sandwich, and i just finished it when the door bell rang, I went over to answer it to see Chanel standing there with a big smile on her face. 

''Well come in then you faggot'' i laughed and opened the door so she could come in. 

''Did you make my sandwich?'' she asked in a serious tone of voice.

''Yes i did'' and i left her to go sit on the couch, i went to go get her sandwich when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was my dad. 

{D=DAD C=CASEY}

D: Hey sweetie, how are you?

C: I'm fine thanks daddy, and you?

D: Good, and is the house still okay?

C: Yes the how is fine, and what are you doing

D: Oh, I'm just working on a few things but i will be home in like 2 weeks okay

C: Okay, and Chanel has came over i hope you don't mind

D: No that fine, well anyway I've got to go, i was just making sure every thing is good, see you soon miss you, love you.

C: Okay see you soon and i miss you to and i love you to daddy.

after that phone call, i got out 2 classes and got the coca-cola out and out it t=in the glasses and made my way over to Chanel with her sandwich and drink, I sat next to her on the couch watching TV while she ate her sandwich that i made for her. i waited about 5 minuets until she finished eating and then i asked her a question.