C.17 All Together.

When we finally got home Chanel dropped her things by the door and walked straight in to the kitchen. When she came out she had the biggest plate of food ever. God, how is that girl so skinny, like she eats so much but never gains weight, she is such a bitch. (note the sarcasm)

''Chanel how can you eat so much but stay so skinny''

''Eh metabolism i guess'' she laughed.

I went up stairs and Justi followed. ''Justin you dont need to follow me every were i go'' i laughed. ''I know I just want a quick shower and get in to some pajamars, you can join me in the shower if you like'' as he winked. ''Humm i might as i need a shower too, one sec..CHANEL ME AND JUSTIN ARE GOING IN THE SHOWER WE WILL BE DOWN IN A SEC'' I shouted..I waited for a few seconds for her reply ''OKAY, AND BETEEDUBS YOU TWO ARE NASTY TAKING A SHOWER TOGETHER.'' ''OH LIKE YOU WOULDNT MIND TAKING A SHOWER WITH RYAN'' but then i remembered that Ryan was down stairs because he was staying over the night aswell because it would be fair if i had my best friend stay over before we leave LA and Justin didn't.

When I got in the shower first i totally forgot that Justin was gonna come in but quickly remembered when felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and push me against the wall and start kissing me on my neck. I let my hand run thriugh his wet hair and uo and down his wet body. His Hands started and run down my body and near my fufu<<> (Vagina, i just dont like that word.) when his middle finger touched my clit I let out a breathly moan. Justin smiled in to this kiss on my neck, but then i realized that Chanel and Ryan were down stairs.

''Justin stop, those two are down stairs and we all know that Ryan can charm a lady and Chanel is one not to refuse a kiss from someone like Ryan''

''But I want too''

''I know, I want to aswell but we need to stop those two from having sex on my couch''

''Yeah i guess that's true''

We finished in the shower, and we got dressed in to our night clothes and started to walk downstairs when I heard kissing sounds coming from the living room. ''Shh, Justin, Listen'' I wispered.

''What am I listening fo..oooh those two are kissing''

''I know, i dont wanna break it''

''But we have to stop them from having sex on your couch..your words love'' He smiled.

''Fine'' as I walked down the stairs they stopped kissing and carried on watching T.V like we didnt know what they was just doing. Me and Justin just started laughing, we just looked at them ''We know what you two was just doing before we came downstairs, we heared you kissing, you really gotta be quite if you dont want people to find out.''

''What, cant I kiss my girlfriend now'' Ryan smiled.

''OMG YOU TWO ARE DATING, THIS IS SO CUTE''

''Yeah, we decided to give it ago and if it dont work out we will still be friends''

''Okay that's good becuase you two was shearing a bed anyway, we only have one guest room thats got a bed in it at the moment, dad started redecorating before he left''

''Oh, so it is a good thing we became a couple when we did then'' Chanel laughed the kissed Ryan again. I ordered pizza and chips seems as none of us could be botherd to cook, and if I'm honest non of us could cook. I mean I burn toast all the time. It took 30 minuets for the food to be delivered and when i opened the door, it was a boy from my school, never spoke to him but ive seen him in the halls, when i looked at him and he handed me the food, he spoke.