C.16 A Girly Day

Casey's P.O.V.

I got a quick shower and picked out my outfit and my hair and make up. {OUTFIT WILL BE IN THE MEDIA AT THE SIDE.}

It was 12pm and me Chanel was ready to go to the mall, we was about to leave when we realized none of us could drive and there was paps outside i had no idea what to to.

''Why don't you call Justin and ask him to get Kenny to drive us'' Chanel said with a smile because she has never met Kenny. i have met Kenny loads of time when i have gone to the studio with Justin and the sings he writes but don't release are some of his best one's.

''Why should i ring Justin and disturb him when i have Kenny's number and ask him myself'' i said smiling knowing that she would want me to give her Kenny's number. 

''OH MY GOD CAN I HAVE KENNY'S NUMBER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE'' she said as she fell on her knees. I knew it.

''I cant give it to anyone its hard to gain Kenny's trust. well i will ask him for you.'' i said getting Kenny's number up on my phone.

{K=KENNY C=CASEY}

K: Hey doll whats up?

C: Hey Kenny, are you busy?

K: Uh not really, just waiting for Justin to finish at the studio but that's not till like 8ish so I've got a couple hours why?

C: Its just that me and Chanel are going to the mall to have a girly day and there is paps outside and i don't really wanna catch the bus because i know they will follow us, so i was wondering if you could come pick us up and drive us to the mall, were getting our nails done..maybe you could get your nails done to ha ha.

K: Sure i can drive you around, its better then waiting for hours doing nothing, and yeah I'm sure i can get my nails done ha ha not really when do you want me to come get you and this Chanel?

C: Now if you can..and Chanel wants to know if she can have your number, shes my best friend I'm sure she can be trusted.

K: Uh well let me talk to her while i drive you around and i will see at the end, okay and yet i will come now i just have to let the others know. And i think Ryan wants to come because he is next to me asking to meet Chanel because he thinks shes hot, Just has shown him a few pictures of her and now he wants to meet her. is that okay?

C: Okay Kenny i will let her know, and really Ryan, i thought he wasn't looking for a girlfriend he just wants to be with his lads. and I'm sure she thinks he hot to, okay well text me when your outside.''

K: Okay i will see you soon bye

C: Bye.

" well Kenny said he will talk to you to get to know you before he gives you his number...and oh Ryan wants to come.''

"OH MY GOD I'M MEETING RYAN AND KENNY IN THE SAME DAY''

''Yep and Ryan thinks your hot by the way that's why he wants to come.''

''OH MY GOD RYAN THINKS I'M HOT, AHHH.''

''Well just act normal when they are here.''

''Oh totally'' she said leaning against the kitchen door frame.

''Kenny said he will text me when they are outside''