End

I'm going to end this story because I'm so busy lately and I feel like I won't update as much as I want to but that don't mean I'll stop. I just want a fresh start and I'll write a new book and post every Saturday or Sunday. lets say the end of this story is that Casey and Justin broke up for a 2 years and then bumped into each other at the same shop they did at the beginning and it made them see all the memories they had while they was together and started dating again but they took it slow and 3 and a half years later Justin got down on one knee and asked Casey to marry him and she said yes. So they get married an have the wedding of the year and Casey falls pregnant they couldn't of been happier but sadly Casey has a miscarriage at 4 months it put a lot of stress on their relationship and they drifted apart for awhile until Justin surprised her with a second honeymoon and they had lot lots and lots of 'fun' if you know what I mean ;) and so Casey falls pregnant again and carries to term and they now have a beautiful baby boy call Cameron Jason Bieber. But 2 years later Justin goes away on tour leaving Casey and Cameron alone at home. Justin returns home to find Casey yet again pregnant, she surprised him with twins this time, 2 girls; Jessica and Serria. They all lived happily. The end :)