Chapter 5: Ana's First Time

JAMIE POV

Today we are filming Ana's first time. And it's my first time to see her beautiful body. I'm a red-blooded male and it would be a damn lie to say I wasn't looking forward to it. I'm well past worrying about wrong and right. We've done nothing wrong and we're not likely to, but I cherish the time I have with her and plan to make the most of it. I also plan to protect her from the lustful eyes of the crew. That bugs me, I have to admit. At some point over the past few weeks, I've grown very possessive of her. I've always been protective of her, but it's something more now. I want her for my own and I don't want to share her. I don't want to be a caveman, but I really don't want people gawking at her. I know it's irrational on many levels, but it's how I feel.

Sam calls us in and talks through the scene. We're shooting in two parts – first scene is undressing her and getting her on the bed. Second scene is removing her panties and taking her virginity. Dakota and I are standing at the foot of the bed and Sam clears the set and calls Dakota's assistant, Olivia, over. She walks over with three glasses about 3 fingers deep with whiskey. Sam takes one and gestures for us to do the same. She hoists her glass and looks at both of us, "To good sex! Cheers!" We all clink and down the drinks. She looks back and forth between us, "You kids good?"

We both hand our glasses back to Olivia and smile at each other before bumping noses. "Yep, we're good to go." Sam backs off and Dakota and I get into our mental zone. I can't help myself. I take her face in my hands and force her to look at me. "We got this. You and me. We got this."

I am rewarded with her smile and she turns her face in to kiss my palm. "We got this."

"Actors take your mark." We look each other in the eye. "ACTION!"

I kneel down to peel off her skin tight pants. Holy shit. Her skin is so damn soft, and as I shimmy her pants down, she gets these adorable goosebumps. I can't help but lean in to kiss her thigh, even though it wasn't in the script. As I did, I got a whiff of her arousal. God, this woman smells delicious. Shit, I have to stand up and I know I've got a stiffy growing in my pants.

As I stand, I skim my hands along her waist and grip the bottom her shirt and pull it over her head. I lean in to kiss her shoulder and I also nip at the spot under her ear that I know is sensitive. We share a few sweet kisses as I deftly unclasp her bra. I shift back to pull it from her slowly, drawing my fingertips along her back and her arms. As I get my first glimpse of her, I suck in my breath and think, sweet Jesus, she is perfect. Beautiful. Perfectly proportioned and natural breasts, and the most beautiful nipples I think I have ever seen. I want to take a dive, but instead, lay her back onto the bed, using that excuse to draw my hands slightly over the sides of her breasts. I am pleased to see her nipples grow even more with arousal.

"CUT!"

I quickly reach for her robe and throw it over her to cover her breasts and look to Sam for instruction as she walks to us. "Good job, you two. Jamie, I like the improv with the thigh kiss – nice touch. It fits. I think we're good with this for now, but we might need to come back and shoot some different angles. Are you ready to move on? Need another shot of whiskey?"

Dakota pipes up, "Can we take 5?" She blushes.

Sam acquiesces, "No problem. Take your time."

Dakota clutches the robe and hops up. "Be right back."

I decide it's a good idea for me to take a break too, and hit the restroom to brush my teeth, wash my hands, and make sure my modesty pouch is secure. What a joke that is. Basically, I tuck my hardware into a little sack and tie a string around it. I have no idea what happens if I get an erection, and it doesn't do shit to cover up genital hair. I'm starting to question even wearing it, but we'll give it a try.