Chapter 10: The Kiss That Rocked the Fandom

DAKOTA POV

The goodbye was difficult. I tried to be brave, knowing this was the first of many times we would have to be apart. I really wanted to send him off with a smile, but it was a watery one at best. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me sweetly, but deeply. "God, I don't want to ever let you go." He buried his face in my hair and took a long whiff. "I'm so in love with you, sweetheart. I know this is going to be a hard road to travel, but we got this." He bumped my nose with his. "You and me, baby. We got this."

I buried my face in his neck and whispered, "Yeah, we got this. I'm going to miss you so much." I lifted my face to smile at him. "I'm so in love with you too, baby. Come back to me as soon as you can."

*****

Jamie has been gone almost a month, and I still blush when I think back to the two sex-hazed days we spent together. We basically spent 36 hours in bed alternating between wild monkey sex, sweet lovemaking, and pure fun bed play. He made my body his personal playground and encouraged me to take free rein of his. My sexuality blossomed under his attention, and he was thriving on having a loving and enthusiastic partner in the bedroom. He repeatedly reassured me that I was introducing him to all new feelings, and that he had never experienced anything remotely similar to what we have. I try not to think about his sexual past, which I'm sure is much more vast and colorful than mine. Hearing him declare that I'm the best he's ever had and all he wants in his future gave me the confidence to let go of some of my insecurities.

He is a generous lover and happy to fulfill my desires. I can't believe I had the nerve to ask him to talk dirty to me, but I really wanted it. I've read it in books and find it erotic, but I've never experienced it personally. Well, NOW I have and I plan to again, and often. It. Was. Hot. And I get wet just thinking about it....

I was dozing off my last orgasm when I felt a warm hand gently stroking up and down my back. I stretched like a cat and moaned. He gently rolled me to my belly, "Turn over baby and let me see that ass." He kept stroking me and made his way to my butt, "Ummm, I love this ass baby." He gave me a little smack and his wicked fingers continued down my crack to my slit. "And this pussy is the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, baby." I can't help but lift my butt a little as he parts my thighs a bit and inserts two fingers inside me. I rock against his fingers as he pulses slowly in and out. "You're never gonna have another cock inside you, baby. This muff is mine for life."

I moan as he kisses my neck while his hands keep working me over. "I'm gonna hold you down and make you come baby. I want to feel you drench my hand." I'm whimpering and writhing, but he just keeps on. "And then I'm going to use that sweet juice to slick your ass." My eyes pop open and I still. "I'm going to get you used to having me touch your ass, baby, because I want in that ass. I want to slide a finger in while I fuck you – I want to fill you up." I am close to coming and his words are pushing me over the edge. "You like it nasty, don't you baby. I'm going to get real nasty with your ass one day soon." He groans in my ear, "I can't wait to fuck that ass." I was close to coming when he pulled his fingers out sharply and gripped my hips and pulled me to my knees.

"Down on your elbows, beautiful, and put that ass in the air." I felt him on his knees behind me as, true to his word, he ran two fingers from my soaking wet lips up to and around my rosebud, pressing gently, but not penetrating me. To my shock I felt him lean down and lick me there. He chuckled. "You know what they say....I licked it, so it's mine. Someday baby. For now, I want inside that hot, wet, pussy." I moan and he says, "You want what I got, don't you babe. You like having my big dick all the way in there, don't you."

"Oh God, yes, please. Hurry. Give it to me now."

He chuckles as he rubs the tip of his shaft up and down my slit. "Does my nasty girl want it fast and hard so you can feel my balls slap your clit? Or does she want it slow and deep so you can feel me in your throat?"