Chapter 15: Green Eyed Goddess Comes Out to Play

JAMIE POV

I walk in Dakota's front door with Chinese takeout in one hand and a sweaty towel around my neck. I have barely locked the door before my dynamo snatches the food, puts it in the fridge and then pulls me to her by my towel. She lays a whopper of a kiss on me as she starts reaching for my shirt to pull it off.

I grip her hands and mumble into her mouth, "Baby, let me take a quick shower. I'm sure I stink."

She's having none of that. "Unh unh unh, you smell manly – not stinky." She sucks on my bottom lip and pulls back to look at me. "You stink when you're sweating out a night of drinking or when you don't wear deodorant. This..." she rubs her hands up and down my arms and back around my neck, "smells gooooooddddd." She latches on to my lips again lifts a long limb to hang off my hip. "Don't make me wait, baby."

I grab her ass to pick her up and walk to the living room. I drop her down and follow her to the floor and proceed to yank off her pants without any semblance of gentleness or finesse. "So mama wants it rough?" I give her a smacking kiss and put my nose in her hair, only to bite her ear lobe hard enough for her to yelp.

She moans a sound that indicates agreement so I pull back and flip her to her stomach and land a hard slap to her butt. I grip the fronts of her thighs and pull to spread her just a bit. She starts to rise to her knees, but I land myself on top of her, pressing her into the carpet. I pull her arms over her head, I spread my legs and trap her hips between my thighs and press into her roughly. Holding both of her hands in one of mine, I reach down to free myself from my gym shorts. It's going to be a tight fit because my legs are on the outside, but I can tell she wants to be consumed. I insinuate my dick between her cheeks and run along her slit to get lubricated. "Tilt your ass up just a little babe."

She does and it's just the right angle for me to find my way and slide home. I reach back up to hold both of her hands with mine and I'm completely on top of her. "Am I too heavy, sweet?"

She bucks against me and moans, "No. I need you baby. Fuck me out of this bad mood." I slide out and back in slowly. She turns her head to bite my arm stretched over her. "Hard and fast."

I give myself free rein to do what feels good and grind into her with a hard thrusts and a punishing rhythm. She starts to slide up so I grip one of her hips to hold her still while I go at her. She is whimpering, but our position gives her little ability to move. I can tell she's close because of the way her walls are tensing and trying to hold me tight. I give her one last slam, hard enough to throw us both flat on the floor and she lets out a scream as she comes. The best I can do is utter a long grunt into her neck as I shoot rope after hot rope into her.

After a grueling workout and then this round, I'm completely spent and collapse into a dead weight on top of her. She's okay for a few minutes and then starts to squirm. "Can't breathe, baby."

I roll off of her and slowly make my way to my feet. "Did that do it for you?"

She turns to me with a siren smile and lifts her hand for me to help her up. "Ummmm, yeah." She puts up a puckered face to kiss my chin. "Just what I needed. Let's rinse off, I'm starved."

*****

DAKOTA POV

Fifteen minutes later I'm pulling our takeout from the microwave as Jamie pours us each a glass of wine. Once we start eating, he takes a sip of his wine, grins at me and shakes his head. He takes another bite and chuckles around his food.

"What?"

He points at me with his fork. "You. There you sit looking like an angelic little Miss Priss in your innocent white nightie, fresh face, and hair in a teenage ponytail on top of your head. Who would have that that 20 minutes ago we were rutting like wild animals on the living room floor."