Part 1: Chapter 1

A/N: I love this idea I had and so lets go! This is in the medieval times.

7 years old

Poppy woke up to the sound of the rooster. Poppy got up and ran down stairs like she was an bird. "Whoa calm down princess." Her father teased her. Poppy giggled. "Dad can I go outside and play with my friends?" Poppy asked. "After you eat breakfast." Her father responded. "Ok." Poppy yelped. She started gobbling her food down. "Poppy eat properly please." Her father rolled his eyes. After what took like forever she finally got done and change in some nice clothes.

 After what took like forever she finally got done and change in some nice clothes

(Like this but smaller)

"Please stay away from that Thief Boy Troll," Her father called, "Run away if you see him." Poppy acknowledged him that she heard and left for her friends.She went down to the gates and exited the castle's garden. Her friends where waiting by the castle in a small group. "Hey Poppy." Biggie called. Poppy waved in Biggie's direction. "So whats going on girl?" The  twins asked. "Oh nothing new." Poppy replied. "Lets play hiding go seek!" Guy Diamond suggested. "OK." everyone agreed. 

Branch needed more supply fruits. ....And what a better way to get some at the market, Branch thought. He climbed out of his hiding spot. He was wearing a brown patchy cloak and it was longer then him. He lifted the hoodie over over his head.

He arrived at the market an so much activity was going on

He arrived at the market an so much activity was going on. Bright colors where every where and trolls where like buzzing bees collecting honey. There where gathered groups watching performances and trolls where gathering food for there bellies. Greedy trolls if only they knew that some of use go hungry, Branch thought scornfully. He walk across quietly to the fruit stand. He looked up and saw that the the stand was unoccupied. He greedily grasped out for the fruit and he stuffed the fruit into his stack. He got what he came for, and he back away into the ally-way. He was just about to go when something caught his eyes. A beautiful pink troll was strolling around the streets. What is she doing out here all alone, He thought.  The troll looked over at him and he quickly went back to the ally-way. ..Maybe she did't see me, Branch prayed. 

Poppy's curiosity became the best of her. She saw a troll in the ally-way and she wanted to check it out. Her head plopped in and she looked around until her eyes came across a dull looking troll hovering in the corner. He wore a leafy vest, patchy pants and cloak, He had navy blue hair, and light grey skin. Poppy notices the stack he was holding. "Whats that," she asked politely and pointed at the bag. He hid it behind his back. "Nothing!" He answered. Poppy studied him a bit more. He's cute.. what Poppy! Poppy scowled herself. It was as if the troll noticed. "Is something wrong." He asked curiously. She looked up and suddenly got lost in his pale blue eyes.

Branch hoped she didn't see right through him. She snapped out of her dreamy trance like she realized something. "Are you the 'Boy Thief Troll'?" She asked suddenly. "Why do people keep calling me that I have a name and it's Branch. She stared in shock. "I have to go." the pink troll said. "Wait what's your name?" Branch needed to know. "Poppy." Poppy responded. She left. Branch went to a bush that was out of town. He went in and he was greeted by the smell of sickness. He put his sack down and spread out the fruits. Half-starved trolls came out of hiding and went to where Branch stood. "Thank you hero, Branch." The trolls gobbled the fruit hungrily.