Part 3: Chapter 3

Branch woke up to something burning. He eyesight was blurry, but cleared up. A white bandage was wrapped around his leg. "Oi, mate you woke up. Took you long enough." Said a British accent. Branch lifted himself up and glanced around, until he laid eyes on Creek. Branch tensed up and backed away only to get stabbed by pain.

"Don't open the wound again!" Creek rushed over and grabbed Branch legs and held it down.

"Get away." Branch growled.

"Please forgive me, Branch. I made a mistake, and I thought it was for the better of the kingdom."

Branch examined Creek and noticed the sad look in his eyes. Why wouldn't he heal me if he wanted me dead. Branch looked at his leg and relax, as he let Creek heal him. The purple troll got up and headed upstream. 

"where are you going?" Branch called.

"To the kingdom." Branch blood suddenly started to boil. "Don't you dare go near Poppy." Branch narrowed his eyes. "I always visit and I stay away. I honestly love the kingdom and I promise not to harm it." Creek pledged. Creek continued onward. Branch got up and grabbed a stick and leaned heavily on it and headed downstream.

Poppy sat on the floor, watching the pink skinned troll. Silvertalon already left for his hometown. She had seen  the troll somewhere, but she felt blank. She had to know who the troll was. "Who are you?" Poppy whispered. "What was that!" The troll looked up. "I said who are you!!" Poppy yelled. The troll had a distant look in her eyes. "This is not my real age." The troll said.

"Mom, I'm hungry!" 

"I can't help that."

The pink skinned troll looked around. Every troll was getting food, but her. She noticed a the queen past her and headed out of town. Something burned in the pit of her stomach. Her mom went home, but she went to her dad's house. He was strong and powerful let him change me. The troll thought. 

"Daisy, your here!" Her dad exclaimed. 

"Help me." Daisy demanded, "Make me older." 

Her father grabbed a bottle and gave it to her. She drank it up eagerly. I warm feeling spread through her. She felt older and wiser.

They will pay...

A/N: Sorry it wasn't that good it will be good in the last chapter.