Part 1: Chapter 7

"Wait!" A voice called.

Everyone stopped and looked over at the source. Silvertalon was standing there and angry was on his eagle face. He clawed his way to the place where Creek was standing. With one swipe of his tail he moved anyone in his way. He glared at Creek.

"Where is my reward!?" Silvertalon demanded.

"Not ready." Creek responded.

"You can not chop his head off until get my reward!" Silvertalon glared at Creek.

Sivlertalon lifted the top wooden part of the head rest. Branch just stayed there not knowing if Silvertalon would come back and put it back on. Silvertalon and Creek continued there argument. Every troll was focused on them. Branch slowly slipped out off the head chopper and ran down the stage. He slipped on mud and his hands where still tied behind him, so he couldn't get up. He rolled on his back and felt something poke him. He grabbed it and cut the rope off.

He got up and looked at what help him. He was rubbing his fingers against a rusty nail. He dropped the nail and now looked at his muddy clothes. I will take care of this later.. Branch thought. He walked around until Poppy popped out from a stand. She waved him over and Branch followed. As soon as he came Poppy grabbed his arm and took him to a tent.

"Branch meet my friends." Poppy said. Branch waved nervously.

"Who is he?" Biggie asked.

"His clothes are disgusting." Chenille looked him over.

"Don't be rude he's poor!" Satin scowled Chenille.

"Guys stop!" Poppy shouted, "We have to get Branch to the stage."

"I just got out of there!" Branch wailed.

Poppy lead everyone to the stage. GD, Suki, Biggie, Smidge, Satin and Chenille, and Branch. Every looked up at them and Silvertalon and Creek stopped and looked over at them. The Snack Pack lined up behind Branch and Poppy. Branch was shaking he didn't want to be here. All the trolls had angry faces even Silvertalon. Poppy stepped forward to meet the trolls views.

"You know Branch as a thief." All the trolls shook there head, "But I know he's more than that."

"The reasons he steals food is because it's for the trolls that go hungry." The trolls murmured quietly.

"He is kind, caring, and I love him." Poppy realized all eyes where on Creek now.

"Don't blame Creek, he didn't know!" Poppy blurted.

"Creek you must go back to home town or stay here and don't bother us." Peppy declared.

"Understood." Creek looked down and left.

Branch walked up to Poppy and wrapped an arm around her.

"Branch can you sing?" Poppy asked

"Yeah." Branch responded.

"Will you?" Poppy begged.

Poppy back up and went to where the Snack Pack was waiting in a line. Branch cleared his throat and started singing.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Curtain's call
Is the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Branch ended and everyone was staring amazed at him. He looked down and saw color course through him and he felt different, happy. Poppy ran up to him and hugged him. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. 

"I love you, Branch." Poppy whispered.

"I love you too." Branch responded.

A/N: I have decided to divide this into parts instead of making two other books. Just to make it longer. So part two will be written soon. It will be part 2 chapter 1.