Part 1: Chapter 3

"Branch I love you." Poppy said softly. "I love you too." Branch responded lovingly. Poppy lips pressed against Branch's. She placed her hands on his chest and Branch wrap his arms around Poppy's waist. Poppy parted and she had a cold look plastered on her face. "Wake up Branch, Wake up." Branch woke up his eyes still heavy with sleep. Light was filtering trough Branch's tent opening. He looked down to see a pink skinned, yellow haired young troll wrapped in his arms. Memories came flooding back. He promised her mother to watch her because the young troll was slowly dying. He needed more food for her to live. He lumbered out of his tent and the bright sun meet his eyes. He peered up at the sun and noticed the Dragons circling above like savage vultures waiting for its prey. Shivers where sent up his spine."Branch.." A weak voice called. Branch turned around to see the young troll try to get up. "No stay there." He yelped.

Poppy woke up with bright shining eyes. She ran to guest room and knocked against the door. She repeated until she heard the voice of Creek. She busted in and saw Creek meditating silently. "What was the purpose of you interrupting me?" He opened one eye. "Oops sorry!" Poppy backed out and headed down stairs. "Hey Dad!" Poppy waved to her father. "Poppy did you bother Creek?" Her Father asked. "Yes I did." Poppy looked down shamefully. "It's ok just don't bother him next time." Peppy suggested.

Branch was outside around the castles gates. "What are doing here?!" A voice demanded. Branch spun around to see one of the guard trolls. "Who are you?" The troll was a glittery light gray toll and had hair that was powdery white like fresh snow on a hilly landscape. "No one, who are you?" Branch scowled. "I am only the well known knight of this kingdom and my name is Guy Diamond." Guy Diamond puffed out his chest like he was some kind of father proud of his son. Branch rolled his eyes. Guy Diamond would not be able to see his face because it was half hidden by his cloak's hoodie. "Great meeting you Guy Diamond but now I have to go." Branch waved a dismissing hand. Branch turned around and went to get food.

Creek stretched after his long mediation. He was planing to show that he his arrived today and everybody would know he was there. He already sent Cooper to tell everyone. He got out of his room and went out of the Castle to the place where the trolls meet. He walked out on a platform and watch the the crowd gathered to see him. He scanned the crowd until he meet a pair of light blue eyes. The rest of the troll was light grey and that was all he could tell because the troll was wearing a cloak. The grey troll had a hunter look in his eyes like he was about to pounce on prey. Shivers where sent up Creek's spine as he looked away. 

After Branch gave Creek the death stare he went to retrieve some food for the young troll. He gathered up what he could and walked over the the camp the poor trolls have settle in. He walked over to his tent and noticed the young troll. She barley looked alive. Branch scampered over and gave her water and food. That was all he could do it was now a matter between death and life. He returned the little troll to her mother.

Branch lied half awake when he heard something rustling out side. He peeked outside and the first thing he notices was the dragons doing their daily routine looking for trolls that wandered out at night. He then looked at the ground and noticed a pink figure trying to look around. Poppy! Branch thought. He Shot straight out and and retrieved Poppy's arm and dragged her in his tent....