Part 2: Chapter 3

"Have you seen Branch? Is that where you been!" Peppy demanded, "I wanted you to stay away form him!"

"Why is it because he a poor and not as rich as others!?" Poppy felt broken.

"No!"

"Then what, why can't I see him."

"Because... I know you will be having his baby."

"What no I am not!"

"Yes you are, you act like just how you mother was pregnant with you."

Poppy fell down to her knees and sobs in her hands. Peppy rubbed her back to comfort her. "Leave me alone!" Poppy yelled in her fathers face and ran up stairs. She reached her room and flopped on her bed. She cried herself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppy got up at midnight and blinked sleep from her eyes. She looked around and got up. She left her room and went down stairs to the library. She got out the rules of a queen and read them through. 

'You have to marry a royal blood prince' Rule 24 said. She continued until she found the rule that brought horror to her mind.

'If you have a kid that is not your partner it may be killed' She read it over what felt like a hundred times.

She wanted to cry, but she let them go earlier. She then thought about today and specifically went to the time Branch woke King Gristle. Only royals can do that.. Poppy thought. She went back to the the place where the old papers where keep. What felt like forever she found something that sparked her interest. There was a long lost king named Trunk and he ruled with Peppy's Great-great-great-great grandpa. She looked at his profile and he was lost at sea, he was married to Rose a queen and they had a girl named Rosiepuff. She then got married and had a kid, her name is unknown. She had a boy named Branch. 

Wait.... Branch. Poppy thought and joy warmed her skin, Oh my gosh Branch has royal blood. That means I can be with him. Poppy looked outside and realized it was still night. She got up and went back to bed knowing that she could reason with her father. 

A/N: Sorry if it's short I promise that it will be longer in the next chapter.