Part 1: Chapter 4

"Poppy you need to stay here tonight." Poppy gave Branch a strange look. "Why?" Poppy questioned. Branch growled "Because do you want to get eaten by dragons?!" "No.." Poppy looked down. "Good then stay here tonight as a refuge." Branch settled down under his rag blanket. Poppy laid down besides him.

Poppy needed someone besides her and the warmth Branch was giving her felt nice. She buried her head into his neck. He was in a army-like position, but he turned over to face Poppy. His eyes was closed and he had a peacefully look on his face. She wanted to be close to him. She felt fuzzy inside and he made her fell happy. For some reason the thought of Creek bothered her. She placed her hands on Branch's chest. His eyes opened intensely. He looked surprised and he tensed up and relaxed when he realized it was Poppy. He fell back asleep and wrapped a arm around Poppy. Poppy gave him a peck on the check. 

Branch woke up and he realized he had an arm around him. He pulled he arm back soon after. He felt his checks turn red. Poppy woke up and stretched. She arched her back and her arms felt tense so she stretched them. She really is beautiful.. Branch thought with a swooned look. Her hair was a mess and she still had a morning taste in her mouth. "Poppy are you ok with wearing the same clothes from yesterday?" "Yeah I am fine with it." Poppy responded.

It was mid-day and Poppy and Branch where heading back to the castle. Branch felt like he was being watched. He looked over and notice nothing. Poppy looked over at the grey troll. "Are you ok?" Poppy asked. "I am fine." Branch looked around nervously. They continued to walk back. "Poppy there is something is really wrong." Suddenly a dragon popped out and tried to attacked them. The dragon looked young and had purple-pinkish scales. "Poppy stay still." Poppy was already frozen where is was. Dragons have always frightened Branch every since he was young. He froze and fell to his knee's. A young yellow troll with teal hair and pink dress came out and wrapped her hair around the dragons neck. Another troll came out and she had orange hair and dark pink skin. The orange haired troll looked over at Poppy and Branch with fear in her eyes. "Poppy what are you still doing here run." She shouted. Poppy senses came back. "Suki whats going on and Smidge what is she doing?" Poppy looked confused. "I said run and me and Smidge will follow." 

Branch grabbed Poppy's arm and started running. He looked around and saw Smidge's grip loosing on the dragons neck. Suki and Smidge ran to catch up with Branch and Poppy. Suki grabbed Smidge and put her on her shoulders. Branch saw a hole on the ground and saw a troll popped out. The troll was urging him over. Branch ran over with Poppy and Suki and Smidge follow.

Time pass and they where enjoying there time in the hidden town, but it came time for Branch and Poppy to head back. They got out and started to head back. "Poppy you ready to go home." "Branch I really don't want to go home.." Poppy admitted. "But Poppy if you don't what will your father think." Branch remained her. "I don't care what my father thinks... I want to spend more time with you." Branch felt a blush spread across his face. "Ok then follow me." 

Branch went to steal food with Poppy and then went to the giant bush. "Branch why do you do this?" Poppy asked. "You will find out soon." Branch directed her to an entrance. Poppy went in and instantly the smell of sickness came to her noise. She plugged her noise. Branch went to the middle and laid the food he stole on the ground. "That's going to waste." Poppy said in shock. Trolls came out and grabbed the food. Poppy fell in love with Branch more. He told stories to the young trolls and Poppy watch with interest. He is so amazing, Poppy thought.

A/N: Thank you Crazy_Cartoon_Lover for helping me with this chapter.

Love, CatsSayMeow87