Chapter Four

Saiya's P.O.V

The days passed by slowly, we took turns taking Tuzuna(sp?) to and from work. On the day where the bridge was almost finished we desided to go down and watch, and to maybe help out if needed. We got to the bridge and it seemed to be a gloomy day.

"we're nearing the end' The beidge builder commented. "i can't wait."

You'd think everything was going to go smoothly, nothing going wrong.... well... you could only hope right?

We noticed the fog start to roll in, Kakshi seemed to tense, and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. He was back. Zabuza stood next to the mask boy... Haku. I quickly ran to the bridge builder as Zabuza went to attack. Kakashi flashed in frount of me and blocked the attack.

While Sakura and I pretected the old man, Haku faught with Sasukes mirror thing. I went to help him but Zabuza threatened to kill the old man so i stayed put. Luckily naruto showed up and went to sace Sasuke.

(you know what happens... I'm not good at battle sene's v_v)

NARATOR!

team 7 left as soon as the bridge finished. Ironicaly their was sunshine and a rainbow as they returned tot he village. They all went out for ramen as a congragulatory dinner for their misson. (if you don't know Saiya is 16). As Team 7 walked home Saiya followed their example.

As she walked inside her new home, she walked to her room. Asuming Sarutobi was already asleep, but left a note to Saiya saying he'd talk to her tomorrow. She entered her room and slipped under her blanket enjoying the warmth.

As she slept she didn't hear The Hokage peak in on her. The hokagae's hard face soften as he looked at her sleeping face. She looked so much like his daughter Kumi, who had died at a young age because of her sickness. He walked over to her bed and pulled her blanket over her body. The month he'd had her seemed like years. He didn't know how he had come to care for his adopted daughter, but he felt as if she was ment to be so the minute he met her. Smiling he quietly exited the room.

- the next day-

Saiya streached and pulled on her black leggings, her long white tank that went past her hip's. She slipped on her red skirt over the tank and pants, put on her kuni and shirikan belts. She tied her head band around her left arm, and then pulled her long Orange hair into a lose poni tail, a few strand's escaping to cover her face. she added a little lip gloss to her lips, and went to the frount door to slip on her sandles. once she has them on she started to head down to the hokage's office.

When Saiya arived her personal Trainer was their.

"Saiya Lee Sarutobi, you have been chosen to enter the Chunin exames." Her Father announced.

Saiya's mouth gaped a bit. She was excited, the chunin exames were a HUGE deal! Saiya accepted and went to go find Kakashi and the others. She was running down a dirt path when she ran into someone. Saiya stummbled and fell on her butt. Wincing she slowly stood.

"Sorry," She appoligized, "I didn't see you their" She scratched the back of her head embaressed.

The Group stood silent. Saiya studied them and realized they were Sand Ninja, (Sarutobi had her learn about different nations and such). The girl on the left was tall and blonde, The boy on the right had face paint, and wore mostly black. The boy in the middle was the most intreging to Saiya. but then she saw her. Her hair was long and Dark straight down her back, her eyes blazed a sharp colbat blue. And Saiya had a feeling she knew her from somewhere. She studied the girl, she wore a black tank and short's. Her sandles cam to her knee's and her belts holding her wepons were white.  It was the birth mark on the girls right sholder that had Saiya freeze.