Chapter 14 [Final Chapter]

Thank you all for reading thus far :) I REALLY apreciate all of you and what you've done for me. So here's the Final Chapter of New winds, the first half :)

__________________________________________________________________________

I watched as my life changed before my eyes. I grew stronger, had a beautiful child and a someone who loves me for me. I can't tell you everything just yet, only that as time goes on and I grow older, I know who will be with me through it all.

My father is no longer a part of my life, Sarutobi was a real father to me, and Kakashi, well he's like a friend and a lover rolled into one big yummy ball of goodness. My daughter Kiyomi was growing fast, I was glad to be blessed with such a sweet daughter, Lee was her best friend though... Doesn't like mommy or daddy when he's around. Should I be worried? 

I picked up all Kiyomi's toys lying around the ground and shoved them into a box. After I cleaned the house and packed away all of our things. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and the sounds of tiny feet barroling toward me. I picked up Kiyomi and looked at Kakashi and smiled.

"Ready?" he asked.

I took a Second to look around, "Yes, I'm ready."

Leaving hand in hand we left our old home, and arived at a huge building newly built. I smiled and walked up the porch steps to the door. I opened it and become overwhelmed of the smell of freash wood and newly applied paint. I turned to Kakashi and pulled him inside along with Kiyomi. 

I turned around and smiled at the sun. Now it began, Here in our new home, and I couldn't have been more excited of joyful then the moment I held Kiyomi. 

We were home. 

And thats how it would be from many years to come.

________________________________________________

Thank you again. Saiya's story isn't over. this book was only part one, like in Naruto, they have them as kids, then teens, then adults. I'm kinda doing the same thing only I'm combinding teens and adults together. i really Hope you all enjoyed this. I can now focus on Lily's story. I'll also be editing this and fixing mistakes here and their. 

If you have any questiong or want to talk to me I'm all ears.

Thank you

I hope you've enjoyed

Amarissa :)