Chapter 13

I know that Saiya's pregnancy went quickly and that you have questions about how Kakshi found her. But that will come later in the story. I wrote her pregnancy fast because the information she gathered the years gives her a slight advantage later on. Nothing has been fully explained and I want it that way. The reason she was taken, why she is the way she is. This is Saiya's book and I want it to seem like it is her writing it, with the help of me at times. I'm sorry If anyone has gotten frustrated with me. But let me know. How can i get better or keep doing what I do if no one says anything? Comments, exspecialy yours are welcome. Now I know you're smarter then to write, "You suck stop writting." But hints like, "Maybe more imaginitive skills could be used," comments are needed. I'm still learning like you all. :) Thank you. Now Away from this long lecture and onto chapter 13. ENJOY :D

__________________________________________

Saiya's p.O.v

I stayed in the hospital for a week gathering my strength and resting myself. Kakashi was here every day and night to make sure that me and my baby were doing all right. Everyone had felt bad for the events that had transpired these last few months and I knew it would take a while for me to be over them. I sighed contently and snuggled back down beneth my sheets. I felt calm and relaxed, and happy to see kakashi holding Kiyomi in his arms. I fell back asleep filled with peace and joy.

---

"Don't be so unprepared," Innzu whispered in my ear.

I jumped at the sound of her voice, "Innzu? is that really you?"

"Yes child it is me." She apeard before me, but she wasn't as beautiful as she had been.

"What happened to you?" i asked in horror.

"I'm afraid I wont be able to keep my promice...." She whispered.

"W-what do you mean?"

"That bite.... I tried to be ride of it but.... It's so strong that I'm spliting in two...." Innzu winced in pain.

I looked at her confused, "you mean..."

She nodded weakly. "I don't think he'll come after you... He had expected you to die... as an ingury to Sarutobi... But be carful, with the return of Naruto.... everything will break. thruths will come forth, friends against freinds." she stoped suddenly.

"Innzu?" I asked.

"You must retrain...." She began to fade.

"Innzu! wait!" but she was gone....

______________________

I woke up the next day, rested and uneasy. Innzu was right, I had been kidnapped because I wasn't strong enough.... smart enough.... I needed to train, own my skills... But my mind traveled to Kiyomi. I can't leave her, I thought to myself. I'll have to stay in Kohnaha.

I thought about how my life up till now has been, and I'll tell you not very eventful. it all happened fast, and now I'm caught in something even I don't understand. I sighed and sat up, it was time to get serious. I needed things to be clearer and understandable. I want a better perspective on my life. I have... to leave.

I sat in silence and felt a sharp pain in my chest, for my baby, and Kakshi...

_________________________

"You, can't leave," He said solomly.

"I need to train Kakashi, there's no other way around this!" I argued.