Chapter Seven

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN CERTIAN SEXUAL SENCE CAUTION IS ADVISED :D

________________________________________________________________________

Saiya let her mind wander, while she drifted through the pain and Darkness unaware of the firght breaking out before her.

Two Girls with blonde hair had shown up to help Kakashi. Their eyes were the only way to tell them apart. The one with blue eyes spoke first, "Cece, we need to help him, he's by himself." Cece noded, "Mayu you take the middle, I'll take the frount." Kakashi paused a split second, hadn't Saiya told him thse names before? Shaking his head he focused on the fight. This could wait.

"Girls," Kakashi called, "Do you got this? I need to get her out of here." The twins both nodded and Kakshi Picked up Saiya. He needed to get to Naruto and them. He picked up Saiya and went after Naruto.

-

Saiya woke up, she was in pain but she needed to get to her father. As her Vision unblered she saw that she was in a forest, moving. Looking up she saw Kakashi. She also saw Naruto being suported by Sasuke and Sakura. What had happened? They reached Kohnoha and the Damage was great.  Fear began to set in. Kakashi noticed that Saiya was awake, he set her carfuly on the ground wraping an arm around her waist to keep her stable.

Sakura and The others went on ahead of them. Kakshi stoped sudenly and pulled Saiya  against him. Saiya looked up confused, and blushed.

"Uh- uhm is something w-wrong?" Saiya bit her lip. Kakashi's hand rested on her cheek and tilted her head towards him. He pulled his mask down causing Saiya to gasp as he pressed his lips to hers. Saiya griped his shoulders as Kakashi squezzed her to him. Her breath caught, and she felt warmness sweep through her body, When Kakashi pulled away he looked at Saiya in wonder. Her body had a faint gold color radiating from her. She looked sweet, tasted sweet, He pulled up his mask. He had feelings for Saiya, and by her reaction he knew she did too. He didn't know what possed him to kiss her, but he was glad he did.

-

When they found out the news about the Hokage, Saiya snapped. Tears fell from her eyes as she moved to her fathers lifless body. She knelt by him, The medics took him away leaving Saiya on the ground where his body had been. She cried, He was the father she'd always dreamed of, always wanted, and now he was gone. Saiya stood shakily, she felt someone grab her waist. The warmth that spred through the touch let Saiya know it was Kakashi. She leaned on him her tears falling still. He Picked her up bridal style and began to take her home. She needed to rest. He took her to her home, as he tried to leave Saiya grabed his arm. Her eyes pleading for him to stay. Against his better Judgement he did. He sat in the Living room. Saiya called for him and he was their in an instant. Her face although red from tears was blushing a bright red.

"I need help out of this ... death trap" She didn't make eye contact and Kakashi silently gulped. Kakashi went behind her and Saiya moved her hair. He began to undo the ties. onvce done they slid down from her Kimono. Saiya held it shut, "Thanks." She said still not looking at Kakashi. He just nodded and returned to the Living room. He pulled out his book and began to read, trying to ignore the sounds of the shower running.

When Saiya had finished in the shower, she wrapped a towel around her body, and started to head back to her room when she ran straight into Kakashi. Kakashi had just used the other bathroom and was headed back into the living room, when something wet and warm ran into him.  Looking down he saw the wet orange hair, her skin was  a bright peach color. Kakashi knew fully well that this encounter was an accident, but that still didn't unlight the fuze that started to burn.

"I-I need t-to get to m-my room," She said shakily.

Kakashi could see Innocent written everywhere, He smiled to himself and grugedly let her pass. He watched her as she went whising he could pull the towel away, but he knew that this wasn't what she needed. She needed comfert, not Hormons. Keeping his in check he moved to the Living room.