Chapter Six

One... Month... Later

Saiya walked through the gates of Kohnaha. She took a deep breath in, taking in the familiar smells, and sights. It had only been a month sence she's last been here but it felt like forever. Suma came up behind her, and scowled. Saiya looked at her quizicly, then she remembeder. "THE EXAMES!" and off she ran, before Suma could stop her.

Suma stood there and shook her head, then smiled a bit, In only a month the girl had grown on her.

FLASH BACK!!!! >:D (reader: I hate you >:l) (Me: :D love you too tuna fish... love you too)

"We're here" Suma said emotionlessly.

Saiya looked around anciously at all the beautiful senery. The land was surounded by trees, and a large area of grass land. In the middle was a small log cabin. Suma lead her inside and sat her down.

"For this month I will train you in your new gift but first," She grabed Saiya's wrist and slit the inside of her hand. She pulled out a peice of paper and let the blood flow onto it. She quickly wrapped up the wound. Saiya clenched her teeth at the pain. Suma stared at the paper a look of surprize, awe, and a glint of horror that was gone as soon as it came. looking closly Saiya saw her blood form into words.

It read, The Life Giver, Taker, and Redemer. part of the Otoshami Family. Otoshami has slowly vanished from this world. They live on a Island where only they know how to reach...

Saiya stared dumbly at the paper, what did this mean? Suma said nothing for a long time, then she threw the paper into the fire. "lets begin."

2 weeks later...(to.. much... filler....to write.... so TIME SKIP!)

Siaya panted, and staired at Suma angrily.

Suma smirked, "Come on Kid, it's a simple, focus your chakara, and.."

Saiya made her hand signs, and hit the ground, "Summining Jutsu!"  Looking down a good sized bird looked up at her, at least it's not an egg, this time, Saiya thought to herself.

Suma sighed, "Progress, but... not going to help... Come with me I have this trick I learned from someone."

(You guys know what I'm talking bout ;D)

Suma lead's her to a cliffs edge. "Well, if all fails, it was good knowing you kid."

Saiya looked at her confused, "Huh?"

Suma ficked her finger in Saiya's face knocking her back. SAiya felt the ground rush from under her. before she could think of anything she made the summoning signs, quickly. In one big puff of smoke she landed on something soft, with a light thud. She looked and saw white, and lots of it.

"WHO SUMMONED ME!?" ASked a loud femanine voice.

Stunned Saiya's voice shook, "I did..."

The large bird cocked her head, her bright blue eyes landing on Saiya's, "I should have known," She said drly, "Only one person has ever sucksfuly summoned me, and that was Era Otoshami. Saiya Gasped, "You knew an Otoshami?"

The bird nodded, "We defended our country, before it fell, that is. But I can see that you are an Otoshami, you have their mark."

Saiya looked confused, "Mark?"

The Bird looked annoyed, "On your chest, right on your heart."

Saiya looked down and sure enough their was the mark, It was a heart shape with wings.

"I'm Nanoi, well, we best get out of this hole..."

FLASH BACK OVER :D

Suma watched Saiya hurry away, She smiled, the girl had mastered her power after the summoning, she still had more to learn but for now, she'd be alright. Suma poofed to the chunin exames arena.