Chapter 11

You'd think I'd be happy, that my world was finaly getting better. But the fear was finally setting in. A lot of things have happened in these part three months. Sasuke left with the influence, I shuddered at the thought, of orochimaru, taking the pink haried (B*tch e.e) Sakura with him for who knows what reason. Naruto left to train with Jiriah  to become stronger than they were now. Tsunade offered Cece a chance to train with her.  Mayu and Carly stayed in Kohnaha helping out Shikamaru and Tamari. Sadly Mali had also gone to Orochimaru, I never knew why, only that there had to be a big reason for her to sacrifice herself in that way.

My stomach seemed to grow bigger each month that passed. And with it so did my anziety, My nervousness was growing due to the uncertainty of Kakashi. Although he was exited about being a dad I had flash backs of my past. And the world I lived in.

___

"Saiya" my father called. "come out here." I was five when my father changed for the worst. I came out of my room and walked slowly to my father. He'd been drinking. It was the first time my father hit me....

"Saiya?" A voice asked

"No dad please!" little me cried.

"Saiya dear..."

"You've been messing around?" My fathers voice screached at me.

"SAIYA!"

I snapped out of my daze and looked around. And infrount of me stood Innzu. I hadn't seen her in so long that it took me a moment to recognize her.

Innzu?" I asked curiously.

She nodded her head, "Saiya, you need not to worry."

"B-but!"

Innzu shook her head, "you and your child are safe."

"I just dont want my future child to grow up like I did." I whispered softly.

Innzu sat by my feet, and looked up into my eyes. I could see the kindness and love blazing brightly in her eyes. I fell to my knee's and cried. I didn't notice Innzu's saddened look before she disapeared, but I felt strong arms wrap around me and lift me up.

I held tight to kakashi, "I'm scarred to," Kakashi whispered.

I looked at him then. I could see the concern in his eye, but hidden deeper was pain. Pain that i didn't know he had. He sat on the bed still holding me, I nestled my head on his shoulder. It was then that it moved. I was so startled I jumped off of kakashi, which made him worried.

"What, are you hurt or - or,"

"No," I said full of wonder, "The baby moved..." I placed my hands on my slowly expanding abdomen.

Kakashi was silent, "Did.. did it hurt?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No.." I smiled slowly tears falling from my eyes, "No it didn't."

Kakashi embraced me, and i hugged him, we stayed like that for awhile, and I didn't notice Innzu watching silently, smiling bright with joy.

___

Lily came over with Temari. I was now five months pregnant. And I felt fat....

Lily was all smiles and happiness, and temari was silently praising me. But I on the other hand felt fat.

"No, your just making room for the baby," Lily said.

"In other words I'm fat." tears came to my eyes.

Temari sweat dropped, and in walked Shikamaru. 

I looked at him, "I'm fat arn't I?"

Shikamaru stopped in his track's turning painfuly slow. "No, Saiya, your just making room for your baby is all.."

I started crynig, "You guys think I'm fat."

everyone in the room sweat dropped, as Kakashi entered the room holding my favorite craving food, pork pot stickers, with sauce. I imediatly stoped crying and became happy. Thus everyone once again sweat dropped.

_________

Kakashi walked to the Hokage's office with Saiya tagging along. She was all smiles and she was glowing brightly with excitment. They reached the Hokage's office, and Kakashi knocked on the door.

"Enter," Tsunade said.

We both walked in. "You wanted to see me?" Kakashi asked.

"I need you to go on a mission," She handed Kakashi a folder, "And I need Saiya to go to the sand village."

I looked up surprized, "Me?"

Tsunade nodded, "It's a percation, we just lost sasuke we don't want to lose you too." Then I remembered, he'd bit me. No one had really explained anything other than it was bad.

"But I would never leave Kohnaha." I said confused.

"We've lost three genin now Saiya, I don't want the chance that you could get taken. Excpecially now that you're pregnant, you are more vulnerable."

I sighed, "I wanted to stay close to Kakashi..."

"Don't worry, when Kakashi finishes his mission, he will join you in Sana until you have your baby. It's safer that way. And once he or she is born you can return to Kohnaha. I've already informed the Kazakage."

I nodded, just then Kankuro and Temari entered the room, "They will help to escort you to Suna."

Kankuro had a wide grin and Temari smiled, "Don't worry Saiya, we'll take good care of you. Plus..." Lily walked into the room, "Lily here, is also going to help." I smiled at my friend. 

________

I kissed Kakashi good bye, and he held on tight, "I'll be back as soon as i can."

I nodded sadly, "Hurry back," I whispered. And with that He vanished. I felt an uneasiness creep into my stomach but i swallowed it back down.

 ______

The journy was getting long and I felt bad for the Suna ninja. I kept getting tired and needing to rest. I thought being five months pregnant was a challenge.... I shudered thinking about the upcomming months.  The day was long and hot, and eventually I ended up on Kankuro's back as we raced through the tree's, and forest. Lily had been chosen to carry his puppet, and I closed my eyes trying to make the nuaseous feeling leave my mind. After what seemed like hours we stopped for the night. 

While Lily and Temari set up camp, I puked behind a bush. Once I felt better I rinced my mouth out and rested against a tree. After a few minutes I headed back, I almost made it back to camp when I heard a twig behind me snap. I spun around quickly, i didn't see anyone but the uneasiness in my stomach krept back into my stomach. I felt panic, not only for me but for my baby as well.

Not seeing anyone I decided to head back quickly. I turned back around and headed to the group. I didn't notice the black and red cloak behind me.

______

So what do you think? good, bad, okay, needs work? Let me know. Btw I've desidede on names, but you're going to have to wait till  I think you deserve to know......

............

.............

Okay so I'm not as mean as you think. Shiro (white) for a boy or Daichi (Great Wisdom).

For a girl Atsuko (warm child) or Kiyomi (Pure beauty)

you'll find out later :D thank you and goog night. 

FAN COMMENT AND WRITE ME :D PLLEEAASSE D:?

P.S... sorry its short had to get off because of the daddy....

P.S.S -> pregnant Saiya on the side P; your welcome